2020 Election

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Forgiveness of student loan debt must be accompanied by a certain qualifying criteria. It should also bring into focus the question of whether the loans were incurred by individuals who lacked the raw intelligence needed to pass college level courses in the first place.
So you disagree with all the Democratic candidates.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why do you hate Murica?
You're still here?
That's hilariously pathetic.
kek
Capture.PNG

bacha29

So you disagree with all the Democratic candidates.
Not disagree but would only support loan forgiveness if it's tied to performance standards and higher admission requirements. If you're smart enough to gain admission, attend class, pass the course ,graduate, get a job then we'll talk loan forgiveness.

floridays

Not disagree but would only support loan forgiveness if it's tied to performance standards and higher admission requirements. If you're smart enough to gain admission, attend class, pass the course ,graduate, get a job then we'll talk loan forgiveness.

Excuse me, they did meet admission standards, initially under your non- discrimination qualifications.

Hell, just look at people that were bumped for law school seats, med school seats and other advanced degrees for skin color or other protected "diversity" qualities.

One example, Elizabeth Warren, I only note her because we all know her story.

To be honest, I may be one of those who obtained special treatment.

Are you looking for multiple, tens of thousands discrimination suits?

You are a short guy, mentally.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why though?
If someone borrows money they should pay it back.

I would be willing to talk reforming bankruptcy law. I would be willing to talk payment caps as a percentage of income. But the liability for those unpaid debts should not go to the taxpayer it should go to the educational industry.

Erasing loans across the board like Democrats are suggesting is :censored2:ing ridiculous.

floridays

Why though?
If someone borrows money they should pay it back.

I would be willing to talk reforming bankruptcy law. I would be willing to talk payment caps as a percentage of income. But the liability for those unpaid debts should not go to the taxpayer it should go to the educational industry.

Erasing loans across the board like Democrats are suggesting is :censored2:ing ridiculous.
Bankruptcy law has been reformed, where were you, in 4 or 8 chan, go back there, they will tell you what to say big red X.

I love it since you've found a voice, your ignorance speaks loudly.

newfie

that's would the better option if we went that way

bacha29

that's would the better option if we went that way
Or say for an example a person would enter a field for which there is an acute shortage. I saw not long ago that we're experiencing a severe shortage of large animal veterinarians . These are the people who are the front line of defense against animal to human transmission of disease. Dog and cat vets we have plenty of those but the people out there in the dairy barns ,stock yards and slaughter houses that what we are way short of.

floridays

ck
Or say for an example a person would enter a field for which there is an acute shortage. I saw not long ago that we're experiencing a severe shortage of large animal veterinarians . These are the people who are the front line of defense against animal to human transmission of disease. Dog and cat vets we have plenty of those but the people out there in the dairy barns ,stock yards and slaughter houses that what we are way short of.
Not too many vets needed in a slaughter house.

I already predicted when the govt is in total control of the health system, (health care as a right) they would tell docs what field they could practice and where.

Thanks for telegraphing the mindset of control freeks.

If you were a pitcher I'm sure I could tell what your next pitch was gonna be.

You clowns are just too easy to figure out, thanks for putting it in words.

El Correcto

god is dead
In before performance standards are racist.