2020 Election

floridays

Are you serious?

I didn't read the story, I have to much sense to take it beyond that his mission was to draw the elected leftists out, and the useful idiots that bite to make absurd statements and imaginations such as yours.

The guy uses you clowns like a common street whore and you can't see it.

what's the barber say? Next.

Trump can't possibly do it on his own and republicans would never support it.

This is a serious question.

Are you so mentally deficient to believe he really meant what your headline purports, if he even said it?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

That's a lie by Yahoo headline editor.
It's amazing how dishonest the media is!
And it's sad how far Jonesy has fallen. SMH

This is what the article says:
Senator John Barrasso, a Republican from Wyoming, described the process of cutting the costs of social security and medicare to the New York Times as “best done during divided government”. “We’ve brought it up with President Trump,” he added ...

Senator John Thune, a Republican from South Dakota, also told the newspaper that reducing the costs of the federal programs would require “presidential leadership” and “courage by the Congress to make some hard votes”.
“We can’t keep kicking the can down the road,” he said, adding: “I hope in a second term, [Mr Trump] is interested. With his leadership, I think we could start dealing with that crisis. And it is a crisis.”

PolitiFact - Pants on Fire.jpg

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
That's a lie by Yahoo headline editor.

This is what the article says:
Senator John Barrasso, a Republican from Wyoming, described the process of cutting the costs of social security and medicare to the New York Times as “best done during divided government”. “We’ve brought it up with President Trump,” he added ...

Senator John Thune, a Republican from South Dakota, also told the newspaper that reducing the costs of the federal programs would require “presidential leadership” and “courage by the Congress to make some hard votes”.
“We can’t keep kicking the can down the road,” he said, adding: “I hope in a second term, [Mr Trump] is interested. With his leadership, I think we could start dealing with that crisis. And it is a crisis.”

View attachment 260389
quite frankly i dont give a damn Virginia