2022 SOTU

newfie

WTF are nearly all the liberals buttugly? I know I'm being "mean" but I don't hide the truth. Pelosi spent the whole speak with the typical distracted look. All the while she appears to be trying to reset her uppers? Chewing on a make believe gummy bear? And camel toe looks like a bad spray tan job with her entire head being all the same pallor. Then we had Upchuck Shoomah looking like he took a tab of acid an hour before the speech. What a cluster of badness.
I must say Biden looked fairly confident. His aids say a fresh diaper has that affect on him.
his speaking style has one approach now. that of the angry screeching old man.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
418555_oo5lx8jkmnsp1xh.jpeg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The numbers are in and poor old joe didn't come in first, orange man bad beat him.

Biden draws the worst viewing figures for a President's first State of the Union in 30 years: Just 38 million Americans tuned in compared with 45.5M for Trump and 48M for Obama​

• Nielsen ratings score shows nearly 38.2 million people tuned in for President Joe Biden's first State of the Union address on Tuesday, March 3, 2022
  • It was the least number of viewers for a first State of the Union address than any of Biden's four predecessors Trump, Obama, W. Bush and Clinton