2022 SOTU

oldngray

nowhere special
820a62a1.jpg

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
WTF are nearly all the liberals buttugly? I know I'm being "mean" but I don't hide the truth. Pelosi spent the whole speak with the typical distracted look. All the while she appears to be trying to reset her uppers? Chewing on a make believe gummy bear? And camel toe looks like a bad spray tan job with her entire head being all the same pallor. Then we had Upchuck Shoomah looking like he took a tab of acid an hour before the speech. What a cluster of badness.
I must say Biden looked fairly confident. His aids say a fresh diaper has that affect on him.

bacha29

The only thing weaker than Biden's SOTU was Kim Reynold's GOP response. Nothing we haven't heard a million times before from the GOP . The same stale "protect the elites of this nation and they'll take care of the rest of us". Biden policies may in the eyes of the GOP be weak....but at least he has policies.....All the GOP has to offer is an ideology that fewer people see as a way forward for all of the nation not just part of it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The name is called...."turn about is fair play".....You guys take up your entire day bashing Biden but anytime somebody turns the tables on Dear Leader you go off the rails.
The name is called...."whatsboutism"..... Anytime somebody criticizes your dear leader sloppy Joe Biden, you people deflect by bashing Trump.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
The name is called...."turn about is fair play".....You guys take up your entire day bashing Biden but anytime somebody turns the tables on Dear Leader you go off the rails.

But Biden is so easy...

You guys had to really work with Trump...