2023 contract seriously

burco8080

What I would like to see is when the time comes for Medicare, TeamCare has a supplement to cover the cost of medical, dental and eye, just as we have now even if it cost retiree a monthly premium. But what say you??

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
What I would like to see is when the time comes for Medicare, TeamCare has a supplement to cover the cost of medical, dental and eye, just as we have now even if it cost retiree a monthly premium. But what say you??

I’ve brought this up before but it always gets shot down
Drivers while working pay a monthly fee to subsidize retirees health care
So that retirees don’t pay for insurance
Now I know some are going to jump in and pound their chests and say I don’t pay for retiree healthcare
This is aimed at retirees on Teamcare

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Now I know some are going to jump in and pound their chests and say I don’t pay for retiree healthcare
I dont pay for retirees Healthcare!

Nobody it's going to volunteer to have money taken out of their paycheck to pay for retirees healthcare unless it benefits them personally

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Article 34, section 1..(a)(ii).

(TBD) based on team care costs..2021, 2022...

Trying to figure out if that extra .50 that was negotiated for those last two years is going into our Health and Welfare or pension.

I am reading it as if team care was doing well those .50 cent per hour increases were to go into our pension?

nWo

Y'all kept starting pay at $8 for 30 years. Now you want the people that got shafted with that to vote to reduce their pay to pay for retirees healthcare. I really don't think that will happen. Boomers should have saved some money for retirement.

Y'all kept starting pay at $8 for 30 years. Now you want the people that got shafted with that to vote to reduce their pay to pay for retirees healthcare. I really don't think that will happen. Boomers should have saved some money for retirement.
Well in the 2013 contract they quadrupled the price of healthcare for retirees