21 Confirmed Cases at Hub

cachmeifucan

Cach facility has many cases it seems like it's no big deal anymore they just have someone clean the area between shifts and keep rolling rumors of clusters in the mechanics building and ob7. Many employees are diagnosed and already back at work. They give masks and gloves and hand sanitizer everywhere. Bathrooms still horrible. But so far so good. Panama city beach here I come.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Cach facility has many cases it seems like it's no big deal anymore they just have someone clean the area between shifts and keep rolling rumors of clusters in the mechanics building and ob7. Many employees are diagnosed and already back at work. They give masks and gloves and hand sanitizer everywhere. Bathrooms still horrible. But so far so good. Panama city beach here I come.
Bring food with you, the grocery stores down there are pillaged from the massive influx of people. Hours wait at restaurants.

So much pent up demand. Roaring twenties are here, people ready to maga.

Trump does it again. The President has already told business, they don’t need to report coronavirus cases. Now he’s going after nursing homes. Trump is doing anything possible to lower the numbers. He’s corrupt!

cachmeifucan

Bring food with you, the grocery stores down there are pillaged from the massive influx of people. Hours wait at restaurants.

So much pent up demand. Roaring twenties are here, people ready to maga.
Yea I read the mayor of pcb asking people to bring groceries. So I will bring most breakfast food and some snacks. I'm debating on what hotel I want ocean views and a smaller hotel with private balcony. We will be eating out for dinner every night. I got a few weeks to decide.