22.2,3,4/Full-time Positions

BigBrownTown

I have recently read through some threads about 22.2, 22.3 and 22.4 positions. I am somewhat familiar with 22.4 based on what I have read in the most recent contract. I have some questions about the nature of these positions. What exactly are these positions and what are the differences between them? Are they full-time with full-time pension and benefits?

Any info on full-time positions in general is appreciated as well.

Thanks.

I have recently read through some threads about 22.2, 22.3 and 22.4 positions. I am somewhat familiar with 22.4 based on what I have read in the most recent contract. I have some questions about the nature of these positions. What exactly are these positions and what are the differences between them? Are they full-time with full-time pension and benefits?

Thanks.
Read the contract book.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Thanks.

To keep it simple:

22.2. Are any inside "Full Time position" created before l998. They consist of one classification like Sorter...Porter...Clerk. They generally have a better pay scale because the members that win these jobs would be very "long in the tooth".

22.3. Are those inside combination "Full Time position" created after the l997 strike. They were bid with two classifications like Clerk/Preload...Car Wash/Air Driver.

Pension and benefits depends on your supplements and whatever plan you happen to be in...It is all over the map.
You are considered full time no matter and should get the same according to seniority.

This concept for equal pay or compensation for the same type of work or seniority has been a joke for some time....These 22.4 positions would be a prime example and they are just the tip of the iceberg with the sell out concessionary contracts over the last two decades....

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I have recently read through some threads... I have some questions...
c9e.gif