22.4’s double time black friday

MattM

Nice. But why is it DT And not regular OT? We Get DT on a 7th day punch. Regular OT for drivers working holiday in my area. DT is a ghost in my region.

It’s technically Drivers third day of work and they’re treating it like a 7th? What’s wrong with our company?

The Driver

I drive.
Do us a favor------click on the icon to the right on the Black Friday line-----this should show a breakdown of your pay for that day-----then please repost this picture.

The holiday pay itself seems to be implicit. It only adds up to $738.49. Plus the implicit holiday pay of $300.

I've already maxed out my 401(k) and my Roth IRA for the year so I really don't care about the W4 stuff. It'll get sorted out in April.

Whither

Scofflaw
Nice. But why is it DT And not regular OT? We Get DT on a 7th day punch. Regular OT for drivers working holiday in my area. DT is a ghost in my region.

It’s technically Drivers third day of work and they’re treating it like a 7th? What’s wrong with our company?

If the company requires us to work a holiday -- FT, PT, any job classification --, they should pay for it.

542thruNthru

Why are air drivers not entitled to double time if us fulltime guys are?? Doesn't everyone receive that for working a technical holiday?

Because of this..
Screenshot_20191130-131951_Adobe Acrobat.jpg