25 years ago we was on strike

Thebrownblob

Attitude adjustment. I had a pickup at a house, they made computer discs or something. They had a sketchy English setter that was dying to bite me. I didn’t dare turn my back on him. The people we’re oblivious too this, no discipline at all. I would sit at their table and sign the pick up log while the dog was under the table near my leg. One day I had enough, while the dog was near my leg I reached down and whacked him in the face with a slipper that was on the floor. They were speechless. I looked at them and said, the problem with that dog is he has no discipline. I finished writing and left, never heard a word. We lost the account to another center, since it wasn’t even in my area to begin with.

LMBO

JonDoe

You could count on DIAD 1 to crash at least once a week. You were lucky if it worked 3 days straight. DIAD 2 only crashed once or twice a month.
Which DIAD was it that every couple of hours you had to stop at a payphone and let it download? 2?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
When they were making the diad 6
sat down and thought of all the ways that could make the job much more efficient and simple for the delivery driver In order to make his/her day smooth as possible…………

And then they threw all that out and did the exact opposite
Are those even custom made for the company or just an off the shelf pos???

Coldworld

60 months and counting
When they were making the diad 6
sat down and thought of all the ways that could make the job much more efficient and simple for the delivery driver In order to make his/her day smooth as possible…………

And then they threw all that out and did the exact opposite
Are those even custom made for the company or just an off the shelf pos??