275 stops today!

GenericUsername

Had 160 today and knocked it out by 3. Picked up 45 from a pod and had that done by 445. Stupid me called in to see if I could head back and ended up taking another 69 off another driver. Not doing that crap again!

Dr.Brownz

Had 160 today and knocked it out by 3. Picked up 45 from a pod and had that done by 445. Stupid me called in to see if I could head back and ended up taking another 69 off another driver. Not doing that crap again!

Slow down buddy, you should aim for about 14-15 stops an hour, if you exceed that you need to slow down. You already see that if you go faster you get more work....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
...and that’s our problem...our PDS is adamant that anyone who volunteers to work on Saturday will not be given extra work from someone who did not and, yes, he follows through on that.
Some routes will be lighter if their volume gets delivered on Saturday.... they will be getting funky cuts....no way around that...

GenericUsername

Slow down buddy, you should aim for about 14-15 stops an hour, if you exceed that you need to slow down. You already see that if you go faster you get more work....

Tight areas. The stops are literally 3 or 4 per park some times. It's not like I'm running, just walking at a normal pace. 20 stops per hour is the average for me on this route.