Terminated for dishonesty

Omega117

Found 2 packages as misloads and scan them in as misloads. Didn't get any response to run them. But get this it was said in PCM. "Nothing will be sheeted as missed this week due to Christmas weekend." Odds of getting the job back ?

Nah
Found 2 packages as misloads and scan them in as misloads. Didn't get any response to run them. But get this it was said in PCM. "Nothing will be sheeted as missed this week due to Christmas weekend." Odds of getting the job back ?
Sounds like insubordination rather than dishonesty. Not that it makes much of a difference.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Stupid. Last chance agreement if you grovel well enough is my bet. You deliver or you scan missed. If you are instructed not to sheet missed then follow the simple logic (attempt delivery) unless you cannot (dot 14 hours) then sheet missed anyways.

Last edited:

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
You really need to understand that nothing the company tells you matters at all for cardinal discharges. They become warning letters at best. The actual list of things you'd do to get fired is very small and NOT SHEETING MISSED is one of them.

What'dyabringmetoday???

You really need to understand that nothing the company tells you matters at all for cardinal discharges. They become warning letters at best. The actual list of things you'd do to get fired is very small and NOT SHEETING MISSED is one of them.
Actually, in these parts they call just about anything dishonesty. Useless union allows company to do as it pleases.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
You weren't dishonest because you put a scan on it. Not working as directed at worst..

oldngray

nowhere special
It’s never easy to explain this, but if it caused a service failure on a potential Christmas gift, with the alleged lack of volume coming our way, the company will hold the employee to the fire.
Scan every package and if it ends up missed because you can't deliver it not your problem.

21Savage

So how did you sheet them? Missed I'm assuming?

They're big on every package getting deliveried this week. They were even making us run out of center misloads yesterday.

You're a dumb-ass if you sheeteed it missed. But I think you'll get your job back.

Omega117

So how did you sheet them? Missed I'm assuming?

They're big on every package getting deliveried this week. They were even making us run out of center misloads yesterday.

You're a dumb-ass if you sheeteed it missed. But I think you'll get your job back.
Here's the thing I've found the misloads before 1 PM. Hoping OMS would send it in my diad eventually then i would of ran it. Knowing we got ghost cars I assumed they were getting a plan to get to me and run it for me. Over heard someone saying. "No one is working more than 8 hours." But your absolutely right we've been running misloads even if they were 20 miles away, but we had SSD to do it for us.

Omega117

Says he scanned them
In as misloads?
I've scanned it for a misload. Was awaiting for OMS to send them to my diad all day. As soon as I got back I sheeted them as missed and tossed them on the belt. We had SSD running them all week. I know we got rid of majority of them and kept some seasonal to help for Saturday. We also had people ghosting to help also. I was assuming OMS and supervisors had plans for the ghost cars to take them off of me.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I've scanned it for a misload. Was awaiting for OMS to send them to my diad all day. As soon as I got back I sheeted them as missed and tossed them on the belt. We had SSD running them all week. I know we got rid of majority of them and kept some seasonal to help for Saturday. We also had people ghosting to help also. I was assuming OMS and supervisors had plans for the ghost cars to take them off of me.

The only thing you could have done better.... is notify them when you got back to the building and ask

them how they wanted them sheeted. Don't sweat it.