2nd amendment in action

Sportello

@10 point, I'm sure you are well aware that your figures come from the New Century Foundation, which is a white supremacist/separatist organization, and their statistics are a perfect example of selection bias.

Now you may not be a white supremacist, but many people are saying you are. I don't know, but many people are saying that you are.

10 point

@sportello the stats are from the Bureau of Justice.

You can find some more at Hey Jackass. I don't know if you are a jackass but many people say you are. Are you? Most people day you are.

Last edited:

Sportello

@sportello the stats are from the Bureau of Justice.

You can find some more at Hey Jackass. I don't know if you are a jackass but many people say you are. Are you? Most people day you are.
The images are from New Century. The statistics are a perfect example of selection bias. Many people say the right wingers at Brown cafe are racists. I don't know, you tell me, but I've heard they are racists.

10 point

The images are from New Century. The statistics are a perfect example of selection bias. Many people say the right wingers at Brown cafe are racists. I don't know, you tell me, but I've heard they are racists.
To the contrary. I have zero racist issues. I feel sorry for kids in dysfunctional homes no matter what their skin color is.

Your assumption is broad spectrum slander. Not that it matters to me.

Sportello

To the contrary. I have zero racist issues. I feel sorry for kids in dysfunctional homes no matter what their skin color is.

Your assumption is broad spectrum slander. Not that it matters to me.
Evidently it does. It seems that my comment may have cut close to the bone.

No one was speaking about disadvantaged children, but your bolded quote above reads load and clear.

PS - If you want to accuse me of slander, have a lawyer at hand.

twoweeled

View attachment 91913

Chicago 2016 stats to date of 08/04/16.
What's the excuse of racial responsibility now?

What's up with this 10 point guy? Coming out with all these facts and information. Why don't you cut it out already, with all these facts? Your gonna give some of these guys a headache will all this knowledge and facts!!
genimg.aspx

Sportello

Facts taken out of context are meaningless.

Many people say that manipulation of facts is the first step to a new Reich.

newfie

Facts taken out of context are meaningless.

Many people say that manipulation of facts is the first step to a new Reich.

liberals usually reference the third reich or Nazi's in general when they are getting their but beat in a debate. So some people say

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Just another day in white armed America.

While you people continue to focus on chicago, hundreds of other white shootings continue to get little to no media coverage. In this latest case, we have another white armed family, excercising their second amendment rights by stocking the house with guns (assumably to protect them from the terrorists and government) and children.

Unfortunately, one of the children took one of the guns, shoots and kills his father, then steals the family truck and takes it to the nearest elementary school where he crashes into a fence and then starts shooting at little kids and teachers.

Armed White America, the biggest threat to civilized peace in the usa continues to rack up the homocide numbers.

Teen kills father, opens fire on South Carolina schoolyard: police

TOS.

klein

Für Meno :)
Don't get me going with Chicago.! It's on our radio on our TV and news !
How can just 1 city have over 10x the amount of homicides than the huge country of Canada?
More deaths than the US army lost in Afghanistan!
More deaths than the in the war regime and governmentless) Somalia ?
If somebody wants to sit down while the Anthem plays.
Then it should be for a call to all Chicagorites , and their citizens.
To wake up and smarten up !

MAKAVELI

Don't get me going with Chicago.! It's on our radio on our TV and news !
How can just 1 city have over 10x the amount of homicides than the huge country of Canada?
More deaths than the US army lost in Afghanistan!
More deaths than the in the war regime and governmentless) Somalia ?
If somebody wants to sit down while the Anthem plays.
Then it should be for a call to all Chicagorites , and their citizens.
To wake up and smarten up !
Chicago's gang and murder problem is unique and and complicated. Thus the nickname Chiraq.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.chic...hicago-violence-gangs-20160728-story,amp.html