2nd amendment in action

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
your out underneath the left field bleachers trying to argue with yourself about something that has nothing to do with the real world.

Thats because you turn a BLINDS EYE to the real deaths in America, and want to focus only on those that serve a political end to you. The REAL deaths in America are disgusting and shed a horrible light on your beloved GUNS, but you wouldnt have it any other way.

You can ACCEPT the deaths of others, because they dont affect you personally, so their deaths are meaningless.

But when a person of color kills someone, YOU and all the others on this board go nuts. You dont like when your own race is pointed out as murderous whack jobs, but you will rant on and on about muslims and blacks or hispanics.

Maybe if you are constantly reminded that whites kill people everyday, maybe you can open your eyes to the real violence in America because of guns.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
A former CNN anchor who's life was saved by her having a gun said my favorite 2nd amendment quote.

…Get a gun, get legal, be responsible, trust yourself. Don’t trust yourself? Then don’t carry. But for God’s sake then, shut the :censored2: up about it, because that’s where your involvement ends

That's some good advice TOS.

Maybe you should follow it.

Ya, youre full of good advice. Too bad the people that need advice the most are the gun owners. Here's another wonderful self protection, protect my home, second amendment loving, former police officer <-- the good guys, story.

Its the typical outcome for a gun in the home and another story of white gun crime for you to ignore.

Man Kills 2 Children, Self in NY Home: Police, Neighbors

TOS.

newfie

Thats because you turn a BLINDS EYE to the real deaths in America, and want to focus only on those that serve a political end to you. The REAL deaths in America are disgusting and shed a horrible light on your beloved GUNS, but you wouldnt have it any other way.

You can ACCEPT the deaths of others, because they dont affect you personally, so their deaths are meaningless.

But when a person of color kills someone, YOU and all the others on this board go nuts. You dont like when your own race is pointed out as murderous whack jobs, but you will rant on and on about muslims and blacks or hispanics.

Maybe if you are constantly reminded that whites kill people everyday, maybe you can open your eyes to the real violence in America because of guns.

TOS.

no blind eye to the terrorist your people want to allow to immigrate here. no blind eye to the African American victims of liberalism that are killing each other in the cities. no blind eye to some made up BS you are trying to peddle here.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
no blind eye to the terrorist your people want to allow to immigrate here. no blind eye to the African American victims of liberalism that are killing each other in the cities. no blind eye to some made up BS you are trying to peddle here.

Just Like I Said, and then you double down on it, you ignore the deaths of REAL people, and focus on your racist animous to attempt to portray some concern for gun violence.

Thank you.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
HAPPY 4th of JULY??

Another wonderful, White, American gun owner, doing the "right" thing, and taking his children to the GUN RANGE to teach them about guns, because we all know that ALL gun owners are responsible people, right?

WRONG.

In another case of pure stupidy with a gun in the hand, this fathers ignorance will haunt him and his family forever. Too bad none of you will give a crap about this childs life as you focus your attention to muslims and blacks.

Teen Accidentally Shot Dead in Front of Siblings By Their Father at Gun Range

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Even more irony...

"The shooting happened at a gun range in Sarasota called High Noon, whose website features the slogan "A safer, greener, quieter, cooler gun range."

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
HAPPY 4th of JULY??

Another wonderful, White, American gun owner, doing the "right" thing, and taking his children to the GUN RANGE to teach them about guns, because we all know that ALL gun owners are responsible people, right?

WRONG.

In another case of pure stupidy with a gun in the hand, this fathers ignorance will haunt him and his family forever. Too bad none of you will give a crap about this childs life as you focus your attention to muslims and blacks.

Teen Accidentally Shot Dead in Front of Siblings By Their Father at Gun Range

TOS.
It was an accident according to the article.

How many people die everyday in car accidents.

Yet strangely, you are not on here posting link after link to those stories.

Why not you anti-gun nut troll?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It was an accident according to the article.

How many people die everyday in car accidents.

Yet strangely, you are not on here posting link after link to those stories.

Why not you anti-gun nut troll?

Let me see if I can clarify that for you speaking slowly...

T H I S I S A G U N T H R E A D . . . . .

Automobiles and GUNS are not the same thing.

Thank you.

TOS.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
HAPPY 4th of JULY??

In another case of pure stupidy with a gun in the hand, this fathers ignorance will haunt him and his family forever.
TOS.
1467503730197.gif

realbrown1

Let me see if I can clarify that for you speaking slowly...

T H I S I S A G U N T H R E A D . . . . .

Automobiles and GUNS are not the same thing.

Thank you.

TOS.
And yet you don't create a death by cars thread and post all automobile deaths that happen on that thread.

You could post 24/7 on that thread and still not cover all the deaths by cars.

Instead you attack guns.

Not even 5% of the deaths caused by cars.

Yet HERE YOU ARE.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
And yet you don't create a death by cars thread and post all automobile deaths that happen on that thread.

You could post 24/7 on that thread and still not cover all the deaths by cars.

Instead you attack guns.

Not even 5% of the deaths caused by cars.

Yet HERE YOU ARE.

Stay on topic.

This thread is dedicated to all the second amendment supporters who kill their families and friends with their inanimate objects.

You want to talk about cars, start a thread.

TOS.

realbrown1

Stay on topic.

This thread is dedicated to all the second amendment supporters who kill their families and friends with their inanimate objects.

You want to talk about cars, start a thread.

TOS.
It's called OBSESSION.

Most people seek help for it.

Those that don't usually have some sort of breakdown.

You need help.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Glad to hear that you are so concerned about white people all of the sudden.

Well, we know that YOURE not.

Not one of you people ever comment on the deaths.. No prayers, no "thats horrible" or any of the other faux concern you show when there is a mass killing.

Religious Dog and Pony shows when mass shootings occur. When everyday americans are killed, none of you, including yourself, give a crap.

Hey, but be like the other guy and quickly try to deflect to black people killing each other.

TOS.