2nd day air saver late. How much trouble am I in?

Johney

OP, if you didn't have EDD how were you suppose to know there was a saver in the load? Did you load it? Are you psychic?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
There’s this new boss in my district, she made my center manager cut a route and gave a driver about 30 more stops when he already had around 210. When it was wrap up time they bitched at the preloader for being stacked out. Poor dude couldn’t do anything both his truck were heavy.
Obviously the bitch was trying to either look good on a report or had a bonus on the line.

People that make those kind of demands have most likely never even touched a package.

under the radar

A Trained Professional
If you don’t think you can get them off on time without being unsafe, tell them. Put the ball in their court and let them make the decisions.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

They put me on a split blind on Friday and my last three stops of the day were commercial, Orion didn’t have me there until 5:36PM. Had 8 missed pieces, came back to the building that night and was given a warning letter. Yesterday three of our shop stewards took that sup into the office, I don’t know what happened or what was said, but that warning letter and any record of it no longer exists hahah. You’re good. Grieve grieve grieve.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
Pretty sure the tongue lashing you received should be it, if pulled into the office state I had no area knowledge of the area and that a supervisor should have told me which stops were commercial if you had a mix of commercial and residential

tacken

Easier to point the finger at someone else. Then to take the blame yourself. Thanks Management . Your the best always setting us up for success OH WAIT THATS FAILURE.

Ilovetoast

Thanks guys for the input and laughs

Update: My manager went on vacation on Tuesday So I won’t know The extent on how much trouble I’ll be in till next week.
I asked a supervisor about it and he said that before he left he said something about how he wants to give me a Warning letter!! What ever happened to verbal warnings

Sad thing is I thought I was in good relations with him. Haven’t made a mistake since this center opened up 4 months ago. Talk to my shop steward about it and he said it’s easy to fight for. Still it’s very disappointing It went straight to a warning letter.

Last edited:

iruhnman630

Update: My manager went on vacation on Tuesday So I won’t know The extent on how much trouble I’ll be in till next week.
I asked a supervisor about it and he said that before he left he said something about how he wants to give me a Warning letter!! What ever happened to verbal warnings

Sad thing is I thought I was a good relations with him. Haven’t made a mistake since this center opened up 4 months ago. Talk to my shop steward about it and he said it’s easy to fight for. Still it’s very disappointing It went straight to a warning letter.
You can start your new art collection. Frame it and hang it proudly in your home.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh

Sad thing is I thought I was in good relations with him. Haven’t made a mistake since this center opened up 4 months ago. Talk to my shop steward about it and he said it’s easy to fight for. Still it’s very disappointing It went straight to a warning letter.
If you were going to be pulled in the office, it would have been done by highest ranking ORS or who ever is playing acting center manager the next day. They are not going to pull you in a week later, unless you are not there

Rack em

Made the Podium
If you were going to be pulled in the office, it would have been done by highest ranking ORS or who ever is playing acting center manager the next day. They are not going to pull you in a week later, unless you are not there
Ups also only has 10 days to discipline you , so if he tries to give him a warning letter 11 days after then it it's thrown out.

Box Ox

CMs often like to talk tough and then leave it at that. Don't bring it back up unless it's brought up with you next week.

Sad thing is I thought I was in good relations with him. Haven’t made a mistake since this center opened up 4 months ago.

**Never, never consider yourself a friend of or on good terms with a member of management. Fine to have a productive and perfectly friendly working relationship. But at the end of the day, you're still a driver. Doesn't matter if you just had a long conversation about your kids. They'll turn on/throw you under the bus in a hot second to save themselves.

**Does not apply to BOG locations.