2nd day air saver late. How much trouble am I in?

Ilovetoast

So I work Tuesday to Saturday As shuttle driver/ next day air driver. They asked me to come in today on my day off I agreed...Regrettably.

I deliverd the next day air came back to the building about 11:30am. They had a Bulk cart of 40 some boxes mixed to Deliver in a city 30 minutes away. I rushed and through all in my truck knowing I have to hurry because I had to be off by 5pm To get my 10 hour arrest for the next day.

I really didn’t know the area and I had no Edd I was just going by street by street. Anyways turns out there was a saver in there and it was late. Boss called me after I delivered it and he was Lecturing me.

How much trouble do you think I’m gonna be in tomorrow?

Personally I think it’s bull:censored2: you should be thanking me for coming in on my day off and doing the best I could out there. It was a lot to deliver and just 3 1/2 hours.

Rack em

Made the Podium
So I work Tuesday to Saturday As shuttle driver/ next day air driver. They asked me to come in today on my day off I agreed...Regrettably.

I deliverd the next day air came back to the building about 11:30am. They had a Bulk cart of 40 some boxes mixed to Deliver in a city 30 minutes away. I rushed and through all in my truck knowing I have to hurry because I had to be off by 5pm To get my 10 hour arrest for the next day.

I really didn’t know the area and I had no Edd I was just going by street by street. Anyways turns out there was a saver in there and it was late. Boss called me after I delivered it and he was Lecturing me.

Personally I think it’s bull:censored2: you should be thanking me for coming in on my day off and doing the best I could out there. It was a lot to deliver and just 3 1/2 hours.
It's an honest mistake you won't get into any trouble. Your manager may give you a verbal warning at the worst.

rod

Retired 22 years
UPS don't care about air time commits anymore. Just say you saw a snowflake or a rain drop and "emergency condition" it.

tadpole

It was a lot to deliver for 3.5 hours but that doesn’t change that you gotta stop at 2 or 2:30 and make sure to deliver any remaining business savers.

You already got your talking to, I don’t think you’re in any trouble. If it happens again you might get written up.

rod

Retired 22 years

If they give you crap just shed a fake tear and say you will try to never again let it happen. Really pretend you give a crap----like they do.

Box Ox

Personally I think it’s bull:censored2: you should be thanking me for coming in on my day off and doing the best I could out there.

LOLOLOLOL

How long you been at UPS, BRUH?!

1z15wfo.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

It’s your day off

Stay home next time

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Must be the first late ever in the history of UPS. Now the company is gonna have to shut down and close the doors.

Look what you did! :wink-very:

Last edited:

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
My center has been getting really strict on this perfect service. A bunch of a holes
hahahahahahaha
Over'er I almost had my cover driver toss a next day air saver saturday into the middle of the load. since we missed delivering it on saturday, and monday, it now has a 10:30 commit time today. (He is also royally screwed because those idiots cut a route and gave 50 stops to him.there will likely be even more missed/late.)

Cardb0ard.

Beer and more beer
hahahahahahaha
Over'er I almost had my cover driver toss a next day air saver saturday into the middle of the load. since we missed delivering it on saturday, and monday, it now has a 10:30 commit time today. (He is also royally screwed because those idiots cut a route and gave 50 stops to him.there will likely be even more yeah cause adding 50 more stopsmissed/late.)
Looks like he’s in for a very fun day hahaha. There’s this new boss in my district, she made my center manager cut a route and gave a driver about 30 more stops when he already had around 210. When it was wrap up time they bitched at the preloader for being stacked out. Poor dude couldn’t do anything both his truck were heavy.