3rd Vote

C

chuchu

Ive been on Teamcare for 15 years now. You don't hear me crying.
If you had our plan instead of yours you would understand.
But you don't want to understand because it is all about your raise and your comfort according to your posts.
The sad affairs of the ME generation.

C

chuchu

Everybody got improvements. I can't help that you guys focus only on the negative. Try therapy.
This is therapy. We sharpen our steel against dull rocks. Thx for being there for us. You make us look at your issues differently........with pity. :(

ezmoney5150

If you had our plan instead of yours you would understand.
But you don't want to understand because it is all about your raise and your comfort according to your posts.
The sad affairs of the ME generation.
Oh. You're so wrong. Unlike you I can see the forest through the trees. When I see how much other companies including our mgt are paying and that I don't have premium co pays I see I'm doing pretty good.

Pkgcar1988

Chuchu, I do not understand the hang up on insurance, that is a done deal right???? Are there other things in your rider you guys are having problems with or is it that your just pissed off about healthcare and are going to continue to vote no until they readdress it. WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!JMO

Pkgcar1988

As far as I'm concerned you can keep voting no as long as it's for a reason other than healthcare. I agree I was not happy and am not happy about it but mainly because I don't like change. When you are used to something for 20+ yrs and then they change it, it's hard to accept. But as my center manager always says "it is what it is" move on. I voted NO on everything and am not happy the union didn't do a better job on some things but we still have pretty darn good paying jobs and I think we will still have pretty good insurance. JMO

C

chuchu

His analogy is equal to taking your wife shopping for a new car and the salesperson says "you can have this junk 1978 Plymouth for $1000.00 and no weekly or monthly payment or you can have this new Audi R8 for $50.00 per week with no money down".

Ezmundane5150 drives off with the Plymouth and the AM station is cranking!

Forest for the trees. Forest for the trees.
I think I'll go play logos with my grandson. His babble makes more sense.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Chuchu, I do not understand the hang up on insurance, that is a done deal right???? Are there other things in your rider you guys are having problems with or is it that your just pissed off about healthcare and are going to continue to vote no until they readdress it. WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!JMO
This is true.
We don't mind Team Care if the company wants to enroll us there and define our benefits for the duration of the agreement.
But to answer your question, yes there are many holes that could sewn up in the Ohio Rider.
There is two thing that will ensure that nothing happens, doing nothing or voting yes.

Pkgcar1988

If they would have came out and said we are going to keep the same healthcare BUT everyone has to take a $5 to $8 pay cut would that have been alright???

C

chuchu

It's not all about TeamCare. If the vote goes down again maybe our representation will listen AND respond.

C

chuchu

If they would have came out and said we are going to keep the same healthcare BUT everyone has to take a $5 to $8 pay cut would that have been alright???
Painting an extreme picture there my friend. Its not all about healthcare. You'll see.

Pkgcar1988

For anyone who has worked here more than 20 yrs like myself not to have seen something like this coming is unbelievable to me. I have said for last to contracts that someday our healthcare will change and nobody going to like it. I don't. I have also always believed that someday our pay will be frozen and I believe the next contract will address that. JMO

Pkgcar1988

Painting an extreme picture there my friend. Its not all about healthcare. You'll see.
Is it that hard for you to explain just a little on what the hang ups are. That would eliminate a lot of the tension you have created among other posters. I would just like to know some of the stuff you guys are hung up on for future reference. Thanks

For anyone who has worked here more than 20 yrs like myself not to have seen something like this comming is unbelievable to me. I have said for last to contracts that someday our healthcare will change and nobody going to like it. I don't. I have also always believed that someday our pay will be frozen and I believe the next contract will address that. JMO
If they freeze my pay...then they better freeze my stop count! Ive been there many years myself, But every time I get a 3% raise....I get a 6% raise In my stop count!!

Last edited:
In a way I would like to see us go out on strike. I wish a no would be a strike authorization. Then we could see this forum light up with scared people. I don't want to ruin my job but I think that's what needs to happen so people would understand. The public would eat us alive.