4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man

bbsam

Staff member
They obviously had him immobilized. How long does it take to cuff him and put him in a squad car?

Video cuts in after the incident has already taken place. You don’t know what the guy was doing before that. Once you have a violent person subdued are you going to risk moving and let them have a second chance?
How long does it take to cuff him and put him in a squad car?

It will be fine

Video cuts in after the incident has already taken place. You don’t know what the guy was doing before that. Once you have a violent person subdued are you going to risk moving and let them have a second chance?
I’m pretty sure cops should know how to handle violent suspects after they’ve subdued them. Otherwise they’d have to kill everyone they arrest. What type of hellscape do you want to live in?

newfie

What do YOU think was the cause of death? Seriously.

the perp spent 10 minutes resisting arrest with 4 police officers , probably had a heart attack. I dont know if you have ever fought anyone for 10 minutes much less 4 people that will stress test your physical system.

on that note if it the autopsy shows he died of suffocation then yes the cops should go to jail.

newfie

Maybe he was just kneeling to protest violence against police officers trying to do their job.
Since when did kneeling while white become a crime?

damn you beat me to it. I dont get it. First the hood rats want us to kneel and then when we do they get mad at us.

Box Ox

He was cuffed, face down on the ground and surrounded by 4 officers. He was murdered.

newfie

I don’t know how anyone could think this was justified.

if i spent 10 minutes wrestling this guy to try to arrest him i'd be sitting on his head.

what happened to complying with law enforcment. say yes sir no sir and you get to live another day.

newfie

He was cuffed, face down on the ground and surrounded by 4 officers. He was murdered.

the pont remains resisst arrest and you run the risk of a bad outcome .

people make bad choices , Ill wait on this one until the full video and autopsy comes out and see what it shows.

Box Ox

So the cop should have let him go?

No. The 4 cops should have let him get up and get in the car like they were telling him to do during the 3 or 4 minutes of the 9 minutes that he was still conscious. Which he couldn’t do because he was pinned and being choked. He said as much in the video.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No. The 4 cops should have let him get up and get in the car like they were telling him to do during the 3 or 4 minutes of the 9 minutes that he was still conscious. Which he couldn’t do because he was pinned and being choked. He said as much in the video.
Let him get up and get in the car. Lol.
He was refusing to get in the car.

rod

Retired 22 years
I usually take the side of the cops when dealing with idiots who don't realized they have lost the battle but in this case (from what videos I have seen) that was nothing but murder. The guy was already in cuffs and that sorry ass cop continued to apply pressure even after the guy passed out. All I know for sure is his relatives are going to be RICH before this is over. I was glad to see the Mayor fire the 4 cops immediately. Let the next wave of stupidity (rioting and burning down of your own neighborhood) commence.