4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
The point that you apparently refuse to recognize is police presence is one way to lower crime. There are others. Where are you getting lost?

My point is that we all should be treating each other with respect and honor no matter who you voted for. This whole BLM movement is akin the old KKK back in the day, it is racist to the core. When you start making profit out of people like George Floyd you got a issue, it is all about them Benjamin’s nothing more, and corporations are falling for it, that is the sad part. When you start hero worshiping criminals no matter their skin tone and attacking or demeaning law enforcement as systematic racists that is just plain sick.

You reap what you sow..just watch when people start seeing the folly presented in Washington and we are wondering why the National Guard are still protecting the halls of Congress.

It will be fine

My point is that we all should be treating each other with respect and honor no matter who you voted for. This whole BLM movement is akin the old KKK back in the day, it is racist to the core. When you start making profit out of people like George Floyd you got a issue, it is all about them Benjamin’s nothing more, and corporations are falling for it, that is the sad part. When you start hero worshiping criminals no matter their skin tone and attacking or demeaning law enforcement as systematic racists that is just plain sick.

You reap what you sow..just watch when people start seeing the folly presented in Washington and we are wondering why the National Guard are still protecting the halls of Congress.
Did that cop treat George with respect and honor as he strangled the life out of him? You reap what you sow. The police have lost the consent of the governed and need reform.

vantexan

Did that cop treat George with respect and honor as he strangled the life out of him? You reap what you sow. The police have lost the consent of the governed and need reform.
You mean that registered Democrat cop who worked for a Democrat controlled city? And one bad cop doesn't make all cops bad.

El Correcto

god is dead
You reap what you sow.
That’s what I tried explaining to these bleeding heart lefties seeing George Floyd used by the media as their newest prop to advance their communist agenda.

George Floyd was the type of man to rob a pregnant woman in her own home at gun point. He was a bad man and it finally caught up to him.

DELACROIX

I hate to tell you this but George was not so nice a person, in fact look at his rap sheet.. he was an accident ready to happen. How can you be so blind or naive.

It will be fine

I hate to tell you this but George was not so nice a person, in fact look at his rap sheet.. he was an accident ready to happen. How can you be so blind or naive.
I believe we live in a society of laws. If George was so bad he should have been tried in court, not murdered on the street by an agent of the state. This isn’t hard, it’s called due process.

DELACROIX

I believe we live in a society of laws. If George was so bad he should have been tried in court, not murdered on the street by an agent of the state. This isn’t hard, it’s called due process.

He should of been put away long time ago before his final run in with a police officer.

Last edited:

It will be fine

He should of been put away long time ago before his final run in with a police officer.
That could be true. That doesn’t mean it’s ok to murder him in the street. This isn’t complicated. It’s pretty easy to be against killing people in the street. It’s takes a lot of ethical twisting to support killing people in the street.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Vigilante justice is on its way back purely because our bleeding-heart justice system refuses to punish, incarcerate, or eliminate the threats to society.