4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man

vantexan

I usually take the side of the cops when dealing with idiots who don't realized they have lost the battle but in this case (from what videos I have seen) that was nothing but murder. The guy was already in cuffs and that sorry ass cop continued to apply pressure even after the guy passed out. All I know for sure is his relatives are going to be RICH before this is over. I was glad to see the Mayor fire the 4 cops immediately. Let the next wave of stupidity (rioting and burning down of your own neighborhood) commence.
Didn't watch the video but what did the other three cops do that got them fired? Can see firing the one cop and charging him if he put his knee on the guy's neck while the guy was cuffed. But does seem to be a theme in all of these killings of blacks refusing to comply with lawful orders. They'd be alive today if they had. That applies to whites too but it's the race hustlers always taking advantage of a black death that gets all the attention.

wilberforce15

I usually take the side of the cops when dealing with idiots who don't realized they have lost the battle but in this case (from what videos I have seen) that was nothing but murder. The guy was already in cuffs and that sorry ass cop continued to apply pressure even after the guy passed out. All I know for sure is his relatives are going to be RICH before this is over. I was glad to see the Mayor fire the 4 cops immediately. Let the next wave of stupidity (rioting and burning down of your own neighborhood) commence.

This is called winning the ghetto lottery, and you can bet the beneficiaries aren't crying too hard (except for cameras).

Box Ox

This is called winning the ghetto lottery, and you can bet the beneficiaries aren't crying too hard (except for cameras).

Would the money help you feel a lot better if a family member of yours were brutally murdered on camera? Or would it not because you’re solidly middle class already and don’t really need the money?

Turn to a family member tonight and tell them how much money would make their murder OK with you. It’d of course be a higher number than the typical ghetto black could be placated with.

El Correcto

god is dead
Would the money help you feel a lot better if a family member of yours were brutally murdered on camera? Or would it not because you’re solidly middle class and don’t really need the money?

Turn to a family member tonight and tell them how much money would make their murder OK with you. It’d of course be a higher number than the typical ghetto black would be pleased with.
Brutally? That wasn’t brutal at all. Wasn’t really a violent death imo, he went softly into that good night.

Depends some of my relatives like $50 dollars so I can go out and have a nice dinner to celebrate. Others, I wouldn’t accept their blood money and would go law abiding citizen on them.

Box Ox

Brutally? That wasn’t brutal at all. Wasn’t really a violent death imo, he went softly into that good night.

Have somebody pin you to the ground by directing their full body weight on your neck via their knee. Say, maybe for 3 or 4 minutes. Not quite enough to kill you.

Then report back to us about how peaceful it was.

wilberforce15

Would the money help you feel a lot better if a family member of yours were brutally murdered on camera? Or would it not because you’re solidly middle class already and don’t really need the money?

Turn to a family member tonight and tell them how much money would make their murder OK with you. It’d of course be a higher number than the typical ghetto black could be placated with.

If my kid ever acted like that to cops, I'd be too embarrassed to claim him as my kid publicly to get the money.

And that's why my kid has a 0% chance of dying like that.

Box Ox

If my kid ever acted like that to cops, I'd be too embarrassed to claim him as my kid publicly to get the money.

And that's why my kid has a 0% chance of dying like that.

Your bar for behavior worthy of getting murdered for seems pretty low. Your kid might be at risk too if that kind of thinking becomes commonplace.

wilberforce15

Your bar for behavior worthy of getting murdered for seems pretty low. Your kid might be at risk too if that kind of thinking becomes commonplace.

I didn't say it was my bar for murder. I'll send you a free copy of Hooked on Phonics if you'd like.

My kid could get beaten unjustly by some stupid cop, and I'd still hesitate to show my face to a news camera or start a lawsuit, because my bar for my kids' behavior is that high. And it's embarrassing to be the dad of an idiot, even if the idiot kid didn't deserve to die.

Your low expectations are exactly what you'll get.

One way to know you're in the ghetto is you hear people bragging about how few times they've been to jail, how many kids they keep up with child support on and such. Basic responsibilities become bragging points.

Here's one. Why don't they just experiment with not breaking the law, not fighting cops, and not starting nonsense everywhere, and then we'll see how many of them die?

Just for kicks. Just an experiment. What could it hurt? Bring their crime down to earthly levels from the stratosphere and then see what happens in the community.

It will be fine

I didn't say it was my bar for murder. I'll send you a free copy of Hooked on Phonics if you'd like.

My kid could get beaten unjustly by some stupid cop, and I'd still hesitate to show my face to a news camera or start a lawsuit, because my bar for my kids' behavior is that high. And it's embarrassing to be the dad of an idiot, even if the idiot kid didn't deserve to die.

Your low expectations are exactly what you'll get.

One way to know you're in the ghetto is you hear people bragging about how few times they've been to jail, how many kids they keep up with child support on and such. Basic responsibilities become bragging points.

Here's one. Why don't they just experiment with not breaking the law, not fighting cops, and not starting nonsense everywhere, and then we'll see how many of them die?

Just for kicks. Just an experiment. What could it hurt? Bring their crime down to earthly levels from the stratosphere and then see what happens in the community.
You’ve never been to a ghetto. Stop posing like you have any idea what you’re talking about.

Indecisi0n

Have somebody pin you to the ground by directing their full body weight on your neck via their knee. Say, maybe for 3 or 4 minutes. Not quite enough to kill you.

I've had this time. Right before you pass out you spank it. Have to get the timing right and it's amazing.

El Correcto

god is dead

upload_2020-5-27_15-19-58.jpeg

look at this dude, he might weigh 150 with his gear.
I know you can’t tell but that black dude is a big guy, you don’t resist if you’re a big guy.

You’ve never been to a ghetto. Stop posing like you have any idea what you’re talking about.
That whole bragging about basic responsibilities is true though.

Indecisi0n

Too quick a death, blood splatters, reports to fill out. It is much more gratifying to feel the life slowly leave a man's body. Much more exciting than EA.
The officer did look very calm. What would have made it even better, if he was on his cell phone watching tik tok videos.

Last edited: