4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man

rod

Retired 22 years
Ex-cop charged in George Floyd death accosted by trashy woman while grocery shopping
J. Alexander Keung, freed Friday evening on $750,000 bail, was stocking up at a Cub Foods in the Minneapolis suburb of Plymouth when another shopper started recording on her phone and moved in. Working just his third shift as a cop, Keung helped restrain Floyd, who was black, as cop Derek Chauvin, who is white, fatally knelt on his neck during a May 25 arrest.

“So you’re out of prison, and you’re comfortably shopping in Cub Foods, as if you didn’t do anything,” said the woman, as Keung stopped briefly to talk with her.
“I wouldn’t call it ‘comfortably.’ I’d just say getting necessities,” answered Keung, holding a package of Oreos in his hands.

“I don’t think you should have that right. I don’t even think you should be out on bail,” she said.
“I can understand that,” replied Keung. “I’m sorry you feel that way.”
As she asked if Keung wanted to apologize or felt remorse, the ex-cop said that he just wanted to finish shopping and be on his way.

If I was that guy I would have kneeled on that skanks neck. What does he have to lose?

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
After 6 burglaries, 3 car thefts, Multiple illegal trespasses, on going cocaine and alcohol addiction,

Committing 2 violent home invasions, 3 armed robberies,

Dealing with Fentanyl and meth, Passing counterfeit money.

Beating 4 victims senseless and

Being arrested 23 times since 1998,
George Floyd has not committed a crime in over 10 months now……...

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
After 6 burglaries, 3 car thefts, Multiple illegal trespasses, on going cocaine and alcohol addiction,
Committing 2 violent home invasions, 3 armed robberies,
Dealing with Fentanyl and meth, Passing counterfeit money.
Beating 4 victims senseless and
Being arrested 23 times since 1998,
George Floyd has not committed a crime in over 10 months now……...
Well hidden ...

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

‘Blood On Their Hands’: Minneapolis Business Owner Tears Into City Council That Called For Defunding Police

On Tuesday, a Minneapolis business owner, responding to the news that the Minneapolis City Council was spending over $6 million to hire recruits for the city’s police force after having called in the past for defunding the police, stated, “They saw an opportunity to take down a system and they’ve got a lot of blood on their hands right now because of it. We had over 550 people shot in our city in 2020. We had over 80 murders and the far majority of those people, those victims, were people of color.”

rod

Retired 22 years

‘Blood On Their Hands’: Minneapolis Business Owner Tears Into City Council That Called For Defunding Police

On Tuesday, a Minneapolis business owner, responding to the news that the Minneapolis City Council was spending over $6 million to hire recruits for the city’s police force after having called in the past for defunding the police, stated, “They saw an opportunity to take down a system and they’ve got a lot of blood on their hands right now because of it. We had over 550 people shot in our city in 2020. We had over 80 murders and the far majority of those people, those victims, were people of color.”
The Mayor of Mpls. and the Governor of Mn. should BOTH be tarred and feathered and ran out of town. They both sat on their thumbs while the riff-raff ran wild in the streets.

It will be fine

80 murders sounds low for a city the size of Minneapolis for a year.

It will be fine

Tell that to the families of the only 80 dead. smh... Were the 80 killed just as important as Floyd? I'd imagine they are, many were people of color like him. Do you think before you bloviate?
Meh. I don’t believe you care about those dead or their families. You just want a stat that reinforces your prior belief about police reform. Please continue your crocodile tears, I’m sure everyone is very moved.

Box Ox

80 murders sounds low for a city the size of Minneapolis for a year.

Pair of homicides push Minneapolis total in 2020 above all of last year

AUGUST 18, 2020 — 11:17PM

"Two men were gunned down in separate incidents early Tuesday on Minneapolis’ South Side in the city’s 48th and 49th homicides of 2020 — eclipsing the number killed from all of last year.

There were 24 killings by this time in 2019, and the year ended with 48. The state’s largest city could be headed for its most violent year in at least two decades."

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Pair of homicides push Minneapolis total in 2020 above all of last year

AUGUST 18, 2020 — 11:17PM

"Two men were gunned down in separate incidents early Tuesday on Minneapolis’ South Side in the city’s 48th and 49th homicides of 2020 — eclipsing the number killed from all of last year.

There were 24 killings by this time in 2019, and the year ended with 48. The state’s largest city could be headed for its most violent year in at least two decades."
Eh. It’s only 80.