4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No that's your narrative. Ttku bot...
No it's your narrative, from your link.
Ttku homie...
Of the most recent COVID-19-related deaths, 76 were reported in Central Florida; including 24 in Orange County, 20 in Polk, 14 in Marion, 10 in Osceola, five in Sumter and two each in Brevard and Volusia counties.

newfie

Meh. I don’t believe you care about those dead or their families. You just want a stat that reinforces your prior belief about police reform. Please continue your crocodile tears, I’m sure everyone is very moved.
damn straight liberals dont care about minority immigrants killing each other, just bring some more in.

MAKAVELI

No it's your narrative, from your link.
Ttku homie...

Of the most recent COVID-19-related deaths, 76 were reported in Central Florida; including 24 in Orange County, 20 in Polk, 14 in Marion, 10 in Osceola, five in Sumter and two each in Brevard and Volusia counties.
Like I said, that's your narrative. Ttku bot....

It will be fine

damn straight liberals dont care about minority immigrants killing each other, just bring some more in.
No one cares about people killing each other. They just use other people’s deaths to win political arguments. They shed fake tears so they can pretend their desired solution would have prevented the deaths.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Meh. I don’t believe you care about those dead or their families. You just want a stat that reinforces your prior belief about police reform. Please continue your crocodile tears, I’m sure everyone is very moved.
Aww, just more bloviating... what a surprise...lol

Less cops = more crime. It's not rocket science, but for some that are challenged it could be difficult to understand. smh

MAKAVELI

Don't bring me into you identity politics and cancel culture. I care about all lives and don't identify death by color like you do. You can't cancel me or even know how I think. Enjoy your basement living and maybe someday you'll have the courage to live again. Cheers!
Ok, someone is triggered.❄️

It will be fine

Aww, just more bloviating... what a surprise...lol

Less cops = more crime. It's not rocket science, but for some that are challenged it could be difficult to understand. smh
I’m certain you believe it’s that easy. Unfortunately the data doesn’t support that position. I’m also certain you’re too intellectually lazy to look it up. There are a myriad different ways to allocate resources to lower the crime rate. Visible police presence is one very limited tool for crime reduction.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I’m certain you believe it’s that easy. Unfortunately the data doesn’t support that position. I’m also certain you’re too intellectually lazy to look it up. There are a myriad different ways to allocate resources to lower the crime rate. Visible police presence is one very limited tool for crime reduction.

Please name the rest?...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
There are a myriad different ways to allocate resources to lower the crime rate. Visible police presence is one very limited tool for crime reduction.
You are correct.
In addition to more police, harsher penalties and mandatory minimum sentencing also lowers the crime rate. The data supports that position. I’m certain you’re too intellectually lazy to inform yourself of those facts though.