401k self managed fund question

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Look at the dividend yield..

The dividends are what I am in it for. So far I have reinvested the dividend money for more stock. If I was to need more money than the pension check I can tap those dividends and still own all the stock. I now have 1900+ shares so the dividends at this point is a bit over $1000 a month. That will be the first money I will tap when needed.

Last edited:
The dividends is what I am in it for. So far I have reinvested the dividend money for more stock. If I was to need more money than the pension check I can tap those dividends and still own all the stock. I now have 1900+ shares so the dividends at this point is a bit over $1000 a month. That will be the first money I will tap when needed.
Live long and prosper my friend

textat3

The dividends are what I am in it for. So far I have reinvested the dividend money for more stock. If I was to need more money than the pension check I can tap those dividends and still own all the stock. I now have 1900+ shares so the dividends at this point is a bit over $1000 a month. That will be the first money I will tap when needed.
Dividends are paid quarterly, not monthly.