401k self managed fund question

textat3

How do you move money from the self managed section of our 401k back into a fund that is part of the plan. I am already a participant in the SMA and want to sell some stock and move the money into a different fund under the regular plan. Thanks for any help.

textat3

Thanks…I did just that. It needs to be done on the phone, during business hours after the money is sitting in your cash account (after you have sold stocks). I am pretty sure the money needs to be in the cash account for 2 days then they can move it over to 401k regular fund.

Thanks…I did just that. It needs to be done on the phone, during business hours after the money is sitting in your cash account (after you have sold stocks). I am pretty sure the money needs to be in the cash account for 2 days then they can move it over to 401k regular fund.
They usually takes 2 days for your settlement funds to clear.

Up In Smoke

Why not just buy the funds you want inside the SMA? I've never had a Prudential account, but that seems the easiest solution.

542thruNthru

Oops
You are correct
200-46.gif