4th of July

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
You see them as having a chance to play above the collegiate level?

Yes. I do. The 18yr old has pitched for a Yankee scout. The Hudson valley cc. Coach wants him to go there this fall. He has never seen him pitch. Calls twice a week. The 14 yr old hit .700 last yr. Other teams just stopped running on him. They were out. When he threw

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yes. I do. The 18yr old has pitched for a Yankee scout. The Hudson valley cc. Coach wants him to go there this fall. He has never seen him pitch. Calls twice a week. The 14 yr old hit .700 last yr. Other teams just stopped running on him. They were out. When he threw

Our feeder sup has a son playing at Hudson. Mitch C. They play good ball at Hudson and it is a good school.

3 done 3 to go

not sure when we will get it...but I am not finishing my career behind the wheel

We started it 2 weeks ago. I was on vacation when they did my area. Scum bags. When I came back last week they turned mine off. 2 other guys did complain about as to why. They do know I will follow it 100%. That's been very clear to them

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
The weekend of the 4th will be the end of my 3 weeks of vacation. Going to ride my motorcycle and mountain bike all over MT, WA and OR, with a little bit of ID for good measure.

Friday the 3rd is going to be nasty. Monday the 6th will be more of the same.
Friday the 3rd starts my 2 week vacation....I can't wait!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We started it 2 weeks ago. I was on vacation when they did my area. Scum bags. When I came back last week they turned mine off. 2 other guys did complain about as to why. They do know I will follow it 100%. That's been very clear to them

I'm surprised they did your area while you were on vaca. Are they going to come back and ride with you?

3 done 3 to go

You see them as having a chance to play above the collegiate level?

I also tell them it is up to them. I taught them all I know. Over the yrs former college and mlb players. Have offered to show them more. Once in college. It will be their choice. It will be a real tough workout schedule plus school work. They will get what they work for. In the end, either way.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I also tell them it is up to them. I taught them all I know. Over the yrs former college and mlb players. Have offered to show them more. Once in college. It will be their choice. It will be a real tough workout schedule plus school work. They will get what they work for. In the end, either way.

As I said, Hudson is a good school and a great place to play ball.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I'm surprised they did your area while you were on vaca. Are they going to come back and ride with you?

You have much to learn about ORION, Dave.

A member of the team goes out on the route one, maybe two, days. If, in his/her mind the solution works, it's implemented. Maybe a few tweaks are made, but nothing significant.

When I had my ride, ORION wanted me to drive up an old logging road that had been abandoned for probably 40 years. The fix, he set the speed limit on that road to two miles per hour. Even though the road was only passable by dirt bikes, just because Bing maps said it was there, it could not be ignored.

Get ready, Dave. Get ready.