5 Hurt After UPS Truck And SUV Collide On Snowy Road In Windham, NH

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
5 Hurt After UPS Truck And SUV Collide On Snowy Road In Windham, NH - CBS Boston

Four children and an adult had to be hospitalized after a crash involving a UPS delivery truck and an SUV in Windham, New Hampshire. Authorities said the collision happened Tuesday afternoon on a snow-covered road.

First responders arrived to the scene near 23 Glance Road just after 1:15 p.m. The crash caused heavy damage to both vehicles.

The woman driving the SUV with her five children inside collided with the UPS truck as they came into an “S” curve, according to the fire department.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
wish they wouldn't use the word "truck" when it is a delivery van. if it's a tractor trailer then it is a truck.

every time there was an article like this family would call asking if i knew about the "truck" accident at UPS.

DriverNerd

wish they wouldn't use the word "truck" when it is a delivery van. if it's a tractor trailer then it is a truck.

every time there was an article like this family would call asking if i knew about the "truck" accident at UPS.

I think the opposite. A package car is mostly definitely a truck - and a large, heavy one at that. A tractor trailer to me is just that, or a semi. If my wife were to tell me she got into an accident with a truck I wouldn't think a semi was involved.