50 Years Ago

rickyb

I'm glad we don't have this any longer!

View attachment 211875
you guys under estimate how quickly things can go bad. a little push is all it takes to go bat :censored2:.

i can easily see america (or some other countries) go hysterical on a nazi germany level over muslims and other vulnerable groups with a terror attack or a financial crisis.

this is one of my favorite drawings from mr fish

blog-6-october-fish.jpg

MAKAVELI

Naw Sur, datsum bad:censored2: ... maybe iffinit wuz sumgut:censored2:!

That's OK, your generation will die off with your out of date backward-looking cultural bias.
My grandson had a High School graduation pool party at our house and he invited 6 of his friends over
and 2 were White, 3 were Black and 1 was Asian.
They all talked the same, ate the same foods and listened to the same music.
That generation will replace you and me with our outdated ways of looking at things.
Been that way in Cali for decades. Ttku

Sportello

Banned
Naw Sur, datsum bad:censored2: ... maybe iffinit wuz sumgut:censored2:!

That's OK, your generation will die off with your out of date backward-looking cultural bias.
My grandson had a High School graduation pool party at our house and he invited 6 of his friends over
and 2 were White, 3 were Black and 1 was Asian.
They all talked the same, ate the same foods and listened to the same music.
That generation will replace you and me with our outdated ways of looking at things.
You Smiths must all be teenagers when you give birth. I’m older than you, married fairly young, and my oldest grandchild just started third grade.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The takeaway is it doesn't matter how successful or not successful you are, a n* will always be a n* in this racist world. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, old man.
N* was never used in my family. Raised in a non racist family. All the hate on TV through the sixties was hated my parents.
One ( 1) black family lived in the entire county where I grew up. Had one kid my age. We were friends at school. He was coming out of the grocery store as I was walking in with my younger brother. We talked for about 10 seconds and my little brother staring at him and me the whole time.
I was 8 and my brother was 4. Mom was walking toward us about 25 ft behind.. suddenly my little brother bolts and runs toward her and yells..
" Mommy Mommy ! I thought I seen a n* but then I seen he was our friend!

Sportello

Banned
N* was never used in my family. Raised in a non racist family. All the hate on TV through the sixties was hated my parents.
One ( 1) black family lived in the entire county where I grew up. Had one kid my age. We were friends at school. He was coming out of the grocery store as I was walking in with my younger brother. We talked for about 10 seconds and my little brother staring at him and me the whole time.
I was 8 and my brother was 4. Mom was walking toward us about 25 ft behind.. suddenly my little brother bolts and runs toward her and yells..
" Mommy Mommy ! I thought I seen a n* but then I seen he was our friend!
I laugh laugh laugh