500,000+ dead Americans

Box Ox

Brown Cafe deleted entire thread about 500,000 dying.
5df.jpg

cachmeifucan

Just recently the CDC changed the way they rule covid deaths. To lower it ofcourse. Covid is real and should be taken seriously. So nobody died of the flu in a year the flu kills 100k. Its hard to know if covid killed people or underlying conditions was more of contributing factor. People been wearing masks for a long time numbers were going up until Biden was in now miraculously they going down. I think I had covid19 in December 2019. I was sick lost weight pretty bad nobody in my house got sick and tested negative for the flu. Got it again in early January 2021 was a little fatigued and couldn't smell coffee for 3 days. I remember they were saying the number of people who had it was wY higher because many never got tested because symptoms were not bad. I've never been tested. So let's multiple the number of positive cases by 5. Then let's say only 400k people died of covid that's way less than 1 percent. How many people didn't die from car accidents seems like only suicide and overdose went up all other causes of death way down. How much money is the government saving now that 400k old people died no longer receiving Medicaid or Medicare or government assistance and social security.