5G begins this Weds.

Ok.

If I suggested articles or whatever....would you understand them? I think I would, given my background(credentials).

Obviously(maybe not for you)......a simpleton could put in their browser "Aviations concern of the 5g rollout..." something similar...you'll find plenty. Of both opinions and study....try it....attacking me doesn't change any of that.

I'm pretty confident you would disregard them or smear me or personally attack anyway.....

Disregarding me being a current pilot and mechanic means I try to stay informed......

I'm in the system.....first hand....you? Flew yesterday.....matter of fact...you? You know...flying...airplanes...radar altimeters....

What seems to be most important to you....is attacking me. I realize you hate me......it won't make Cat 3 approaches any safer....or viable with AD's....yes look it up.....I already understand it.
Attack you? I did no such thing. I find your credentials impressive, and I'm sure you worked hard for all of them. I don't hate you, I hate your condescending tone and your self-image of grandeur, presuming everyone that thinks you come off like an :censored2: is only jealous. No, sir, I am not jealous of anything. If I would like to get my private pilot's license, I could easily do it, it's not out of my reach.

All I did was ask you for the same you ask of others. You provided your resumé, and although it's impressive, it doesn't mean you know everything or are even up to date on this info. This is why printed articles and validated sources are so important when making claims.

quad decade guy

Attack you? I did no such thing. I find your credentials impressive, and I'm sure you worked hard for all of them. I don't hate you, I hate your condescending tone and your self-image of grandeur, presuming everyone that thinks you come off like an :censored2: is only jealous. No, sir, I am not jealous of anything. If I would like to get my private pilot's license, I could easily do it, it's not out of my reach.

All I did was ask you for the same you ask of others. You provided your resumé, and although it's impressive, it doesn't mean you know everything or are even up to date on this info. This is why printed articles and validated sources are so important when making claims.
I stand by my comments.....

Oh, you are attacking me.....

Never said I know everything......I know about this subject....and flying. Read up. Let's talk.

I stand by my comments.....

Oh, you are attacking me.....

Never said I know everything......I know about this subject....and flying. Read up. Let's talk.
And I stand by mine.

Still not attacking you, your misinterpretation and insecurities.

I didn't say you said you know everything, the point was that you are just a guy on the internet who made a claim, published information by trusted sources is typically more trustworthy.

Enjoy your day.

newfie

Fascinating...

Your fear is about businesses getting tax breaks....?

Really? Over 400 people being smeared into oblivion?

Please connect the dots of radar altimeter interference to tax breaks....

I am curious, your credentials please.

The airlines have had 6-7 years. OK.

You don't think they have been working through this the entire time? There are studies...right? When were they done? Day before the AD's were set to go into effect? No.

See, it wasn't the airlines shutting down runways.....it was the FAA.

Say, what's your problem with the airlines? You do want profitable, healthy air travel....right? Wait...do you have stock in high speed Tesla rail....?

You do realize....this would have effectively shut down UPS's ability to guarantee or even use airplanes for delivery. UPS, Amazon, Fed-Ex ALL, ALL use low viz/low ceiling approaches for operations....

And you complain about cell reception....theorizing blocking already.....yet claim conspiracy of profits......wow.

Yet, get on any plane and you will not be allowed to use a cell phone....is this just for gimmicks? Bizarre.

The airlines/airplanes have had a safe, reliable radar altimeter for decades.....with no replacement. That's what they are panicking about. NOT BEING ABLE TO USE THEIR AIRPLANES.

Say, speaking of the Govt.....they sold Big Comm all this for billions....selling out the airlines(people's safety). You sure you have your facts and really your priorities straight?
sorry I've been watching a lot of analyists on TV summarized their opinions on the subject. Sorry it does not make you happy. Hope you can recover. bless your heart.

newfie

Pilot. A&P Certified Airframe & Powerplant(includes Avionics....) Mechanic. Degrees in Airport Mgt., Airline Mktg. and Air Cargo Transportation as well as Aircraft Maintenance Technician.

Member AOPA. Subscribe to several aviation periodicals. Flew yesterday....you?

Articles......you aren't worth my time.

Now that you are embarrassed.....let's talk aviation, this subject or anything flying related.

Smearing me and personal attacks just because you hate me....makes you look petty and small.

Noting you didn't list your credentials....odd.
how many planes has 5g splashed so far? what board of what airline are you a member of that allows you to defend their lack of action?

newfie

And I stand by mine.

Still not attacking you, your misinterpretation and insecurities.

I didn't say you said you know everything, the point was that you are just a guy on the internet who made a claim, published information by trusted sources is typically more trustworthy.

Enjoy your day.
bingo

quad decade guy

Lack of action by the airlines after having six years to get ready for 5 g.
What are they going to do?

The system has been in place for 40 years.

The govt(FAA, FCC) sold them out. It's a done deal.

You really have no clue how the National Airspace system works....do you.

Hateful bullying doesn't help your clueless cause.

Now study up how and why things work. Then add the 5g factor. You might then start to understand.

newfie

What are they going to do?

The system has been in place for 40 years.

The govt(FAA, FCC) sold them out. It's a done deal.

You really have no clue how the National Airspace system works....do you.

Hateful bullying doesn't help your clueless cause.

Now study up how and why things work. Then add the 5g factor. You might then start to understand.

Nearly 40 Countries Already Use 5G in the C-Band—With No Impact on Aviation

1643174387740.png