White Lightening
yep.

Attachments

• 4bf.png
    4bf.png
    67.4 KB · Views: 96

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
Damn some of the numbers I see from other regions look kinda weak. We get 3 weeks vacation at 5 years, 4 at 10 years, 5 at 20 years, 6 at 25. 9 sick days and 2 option days every year. Two 15 minute paid breaks plus a third 10 minute break after working past 10 hours everyday. We get paid 89 cents per hour less than the true top scale in exchange for lifetime medical benefits after working 5 years full time. I'm truly surprised it varies so much from region to region.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Damn some of the numbers I see from other regions look kinda weak. We get 3 weeks vacation at 5 years, 4 at 10 years, 5 at 20 years, 6 at 25. 9 sick days and 2 option days every year. Two 15 minute paid breaks plus a third 10 minute break after working past 10 hours everyday. We get paid 89 cents per hour less than the true top scale in exchange for lifetime medical benefits after working 5 years full time. I'm truly surprised it varies so much from region to region.
I'm not surprised at all that it varies so much. However I think with the Internet and social media you'll see that start to change.

Many people are going to see thinks like this and say what the hell I don't get any sick days...