6 months and still getting run around

derrick

I filed a claim over 6 months ago. And I'm still getting the run around from the union. Talkedto the bbusiness agent and keep the call back on two weeks. 2 months later and it's still going on. I called the president of the local office 4 times in the past 2 months and no call back. Who is over the president of the local unions?

I filed a claim over 6 months ago. And I'm still getting the run around from the union. Talkedto the bbusiness agent and keep the call back on two weeks. 2 months later and it's still going on. I called the president of the local office 4 times in the past 2 months and no call back. Who is over the president of the local unions?
Grievance?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

what’s the “claim” about

What is the claim my guy.
PgJYGqNYJTZhm.gif

542thruNthru

what’s the “claim” about

What is the claim my guy.

I'm assuming this.

filed article 40 and all other articles that may apply and stated I want back pay dating back to June 2018. I thought there was a time limit too. because if you are filing on a manager doing union work you have 5 days to file. but being as though its a pay rate issue I think I can go all the way back. that like if I was getting paid 19 a hour and they never gave me 1 dollar progression for a year I can go back and file for all the back pay. I touching grounds every day and putting in 53-55 hours a week.

zubenelgenubi

Living for Lunch Break
Ask your local for a copy of the bylaws to find the formal procedure for filing a complaint against an officer of the union. Generally it entails writing a letter to the principal officer, or another member of the e-board, detailing the problem, and requesting an investigation or hearing on the matter.

zubenelgenubi

Living for Lunch Break
If that doesn't go anywhere you could go to the international for help. But you should at least attempt the internal channels before filing a failure to represent complaint with the NLRB.

browndevil

The Secretary Treasurer is the principle officer. What Local are you?