63 Texas Republicans Sign Document Saying Marriage Equality Leads To Incest, Pedophilia And Polygam

bbsam

Staff member
It's your statement I questioned. You made the claim of their desire they wouldn't talk about but you also admit they talked about the subject so using your logic possibly it's you that's conflicted?
I'm not passing legislation trying to disparage the lives of others. I'm not conflicted in the least.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
How I picture the liberals on here.

Reminds me of a certain conservative televangelist, "I have sinned!"

Looks a bit a like Ted Haggard

haggard_190.jpg

av8torntn

I'm not passing legislation trying to disparage the lives of others. I'm not conflicted in the least.

I never claimed you were passing legislation. As far as I know you're just a delivery guy. What made you think that I claimed you tried to pass legislation? Is that just a diversion from your silly homophobia?

bbsam

Staff member
I never claimed you were passing legislation. As far as I know you're just a delivery guy. What made you think that I claimed you tried to pass legislation? Is that just a diversion from your silly homophobia?
Right. I'm not homophobic and therefore I don't need to pass legislation. Of course I couldn't pass legislation anyway since I'm not an elected official. They are elected officials and choose to put forth homophobic legislation which makes me wonder why they would do so.

av8torntn

Right. I'm not homophobic and therefore I don't need to pass legislation. Of course I couldn't pass legislation anyway since I'm not an elected official. They are elected officials and choose to put forth homophobic legislation which makes me wonder why they would do so.

So once again why would you claim that I would think that you could pass legislation? That's just silly or a weak attempt to divert attention from you past statement.

bbsam

Staff member
So once again why would you claim that I would think that you could pass legislation? That's just silly or a weak attempt to divert attention from you past statement.
Right. So they are the homophobes, are overcompensating, or both.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
They must be doing something right in running the state of Texas.
A booming economy, low taxes, low unemployment, in other words, a liberal hell.

Right. A "booming" economy in a Right To Work State where Perry gives the store away to any company willing to relocate there. Low wage, crap jobs that benefit the 1%, and little tax income from corporations. In other words, Texas pays big bucks for every job Perry "creates". Are you guys really that dumb? (Yes).

Also, why the obsession with homosexuality? Could it possibly be that being anti-gay is good politics in Texas and that they are just feeding red meat to the rabid Christians who inhabit Texas?

I think you should import Rick Santorum, who has to be gay himself given how much he talks about homosexuality. I'll bet he'd give Governor :censored2: Goodhair (also gay obsessed, and very gay in appearance) a run for his money. Google "Santorum" for what his last name really means. Maybe he and Rick could go camping on Brokeback Mt. together...they'd make a cute couple, don't you think?

Republicans. Ignorant, and proud of it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I just picture Ben Carson , a retired pediatric brain surgeon, and you telling him to his face that he's ignorant....................laughable !! (because Obama is so intelligent)

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Right. A "booming" economy in a Right To Work State where Perry gives the store away to any company willing to relocate there. Low wage, crap jobs that benefit the 1%, and little tax income from corporations. In other words, Texas pays big bucks for every job Perry "creates". Are you guys really that dumb? (Yes).

Also, why the obsession with homosexuality? Could it possibly be that being anti-gay is good politics in Texas and that they are just feeding red meat to the rabid Christians who inhabit Texas?

I think you should import Rick Santorum, who has to be gay himself given how much he talks about homosexuality. I'll bet he'd give Governor :censored2: Goodhair (also gay obsessed, and very gay in appearance) a run for his money. Google "Santorum" for what his last name really means. Maybe he and Rick could go camping on Brokeback Mt. together...they'd make a cute couple, don't you think?

Republicans. Ignorant, and proud of it.
You don't be able to see the reality here. Texas has low unemployment. Low unemployment equals higher paying jobs.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I just picture Ben Carson , a retired pediatric brain surgeon, and you telling him to his face that he's ignorant....................laughable !! (because Obama is so intelligent)

We don't have to tell ben carson anything.

A token person of color, shows the desperation of the right wing to win an election.

As i have said many times, PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE put ben carson on the GOP ticket for 2016.

Make our day.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

He isnt retired by the way. He was released from his last job and nobody will hire him in his field of practice.

Now, he makes his money selling red meat to those stupid enough to pay to hear it.

TOS.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
We don't have to tell ben carson anything.

A token person of color, shows the desperation of the right wing to win an election.

As i have said many times, PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE put ben carson on the GOP ticket for 2016.

Make our day.

TOS.
Cruz/Carson would be a dream ticket, no?