70 hours approved Norcal local 150

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
Hopefully if they intend on making this a career

We got a guy who used to run 250-280 in 8 hours. Did that everyday for 2 years. Ran all kinds of bonus
Bragged about it. Talked down to you. Guy is 5 years younger than me and is walking around like an old man with elbow braces, knee braces and a limp. Good job jackass. I'll keep coming in on my own sweet time making bonus the old fashioned way.

We got a guy who used to run 250-280 in 8 hours. Did that everyday for 2 years. Ran all kinds of bonus
Bragged about it. Talked down to you. Guy is 5 years younger than me and is walking around like an old man with elbow braces, knee braces and a limp. Good job jackass. I'll keep coming in on my own sweet time making bonus the old fashioned way.
Nothing wrong with working hard we get paid good money just can't be stupid about it.
It's a marathon not the 40-yard dash

542thruNthru

I always like when someone that was fired or the center manager signs the sheet. LOL

My last center manager used to get very upset about fake names or signing for other people. He actually started putting on all sign up sheets and bid sheets that it was a "act of vandalism" to do it. Lol

chicken alfredo

Jackass ? Wow .on your own sweet time ...you mean sluggishly slow ? Don’t hate on the runners . They just have different work ethic than you .