8:00pm rule?

aiian

The 2OOO curfew has been a pretty hot item in our center as well.

I assume it's because they want to get the pickups out (and in) a little faster to avoid another Amazon ass raping come peak.

We've been starting a half an hour early on Mondays and ten minutes early on T-friend.

Works for me, I wouldn't mind starting at 5OO and banging out my resis in the morning.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Lol. One of the things that stands out in my mind is that wrestler " George the animal steel" who ate turnbuckles and was infatuated with miss Elizabeth. I remember laughing my arse off watching those skits. Good old days 4 sho.
Oh hell yeah dude. Not only did you have the wwf which was good but you had the NWA world championship wrestling which was really good also. WWE and WCW was pretty good too there for a while. Way too fake and Hollywood now dude.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I enjoyed Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake giving folks the sleeper and cutting thier hair with massive hedge trimmers. Jake "The Snake" Roberts and Ultimate Warrior were a close second.

Theking30

SHORTY
8:00. Wish we had that here,
Way back when everybody helped and we got the job done. Then ups divided us, union went limp. And now instead of 65 drivers working together we have 65 ups centers in one building. Around these parts it is all for one and no body helps anybody. It is a shame, we even have feeder guys stabbing each other in the back. And those guys are usually pretty tight group.
Sorry got a little off topic. Had a tough day

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I enjoyed Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake giving folks the sleeper and cutting thier hair with massive hedge trimmers. Jake "The Snake" Roberts and Ultimate Warrior were a close second.
I enjoyed Shawn Michaels back when he was one of the Rockers....and the Bushwackers...And Andre the giant.