8:00pm rule?

BrownTexas

I thought it was a company wide thing that they are doing. But apparently not.

Sent using BrownCafe App
They have told us this before. Basically to try to intimidate the drivers as much as possible. I just laugh at them and tell them with the work I have I will be out past 8. Nothing happens. I just come in after 8.

oldngray

nowhere special
Sounds like a lot of drivers will be bringing back missed stops. UPS will try to say get them delivered by 8 ... or else. Drivers will go "whatever". So much for service.

UPSGUY72

Today we got the speech that it's not going to be stops per car anymore. We also where total if your going to be over 9.5 your better call in. We have some idiot that don't send a message they are going to be over. It seems they don't want anyone going over 9.5.

Today we got the speech that it's not going to be stops per car anymore. We also where total if your going to be over 9.5 your better call in. We have some idiot that don't send a message they are going to be over. It seems they don't want anyone going over 9.5.
Do you remember when, they didnt want us to go over 45 hours a week?

Back in the day?

mdnj88

They come get our pickups then leave us to rot. They are trying to bump up our star times tho. They only send you help if both the helper and helpee will be in by 9.5. If not they just get pickups then let you drown.