8:00pm rule?

Fedex Guy

I don't work that late even during Peak.

That's prob because you cry and complain about everything. Nobody wants to hear your shyt, so they give you your way. I see guys like you in my center everyday. It's not because your special, it's because you're a whiny little bytch.

Just to be clear, I don't work for FedEx. Crazy I know.

CHALLY9TX

We were told about 10 months ago that we would be getting earlier start times. Still waiting. I would love to start even just 10-15 min earlier. Preload is usually wrapped up early on Mondays but they still won't change our Monday start times.

Sent using BrownCafe App

mdnj88

My center has a 1030pm rule.....not too many get done and back by 8pm.

No joke. Manegement allowed 4 drivers in my center to bring work back because they ran out of hours at 10:50pm...in June. Yes...it's REAL bad in our center with our newly appointed center manager fresh off his season of casual driving.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I don't work that late even during Peak.
images-50.jpeg

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
No joke. Manegement allowed 4 drivers in my center to bring work back because they ran out of hours at 10:50pm...in June. Yes...it's REAL bad in our center with our newly appointed center manager fresh off his season of casual driving.
I've gone over 30 hours a week for the past month or so...never seen it this heavy in years.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

That's prob because you cry and complain about everything. Nobody wants to hear your shyt, so they give you your way. I see guys like you in my center everyday. It's not because your special, it's because you're a whiny little bytch.

Just to be clear, I don't work for FedEx. Crazy I know.

Is that the alcohol talking?

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
We had a pcm with our center manager today who said there is a "push" right now to have people off the clock by 8pm. He said they are adjusting our dispatches and lightening people up. We laughed.

Sent from my 28 year old brown truck