8 hour guarantee

Brisket

My supervisor might post the papers that show your hours from the previous day once a week if that. They shorted me 3 hours and I’ll be filing. Wilson you are a idiot if you don’t sort your truck and you just trip over :censored2: all day.

Well they are laying in the office then , usually out in the open, if they don’t mind take a look if you get a chance.

OKLABob

They used to post them here on the bulletin board until they got got for a harassment grievance for highlighting people's names.tgst didn't have a good day.
We have had a few guys file harassment for there names being high lighted for running over miles. I can’t find anything that is even close to what I’m looking for in the union book lol.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
My supervisor might post the papers that show your hours from the previous day once a week if that. They shorted me 3 hours and I’ll be filing. Wilson you are a idiot if you don’t sort your truck and you just trip over :censored2: all day.
13FB97D5-B196-480E-B59B-F150DC9577EE.gif

2954FE3D-1261-4A12-ACE5-3C318FF5A7F6.gif

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Are you full time?
Every supplement is a little different.

Anyways. You just can't punch out in less than 8 hours anymore and get expected to get paid for 8
The :censored2: you cant.

Unless they tell you otherwise. Finish your route and head in. Management cannot just change your timecard. You are guaranteed your 8 hours a day. You need to file a grievance to get your 8 hour.

The :censored2: you cant.

Unless they tell you otherwise. Finish your route and head in. Management cannot just change your timecard. You are guaranteed your 8 hours a day. You need to file a grievance to get your 8 hour.
If you are going to punch out in under 8 hours and expect to get paid 8 hours, you better ask management if they need you to do anything else before you punch out.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
If you are going to punch out in under 8 hours and expect to get paid 8 hours, you better ask management if they need you to do anything else before you punch out.
Maybe in your local. In my local this is not the case. They have telematics. They can see your day. They have plenty of time to message you. If you punch in on time, do the work assigned to you clock out and go home. You get your guaranteed 8. Its managements job to make sure they work you enough so your not getting the guarantee pay.

Maybe in your local. In my local this is not the case. They have telematics. They can see your day. They have plenty of time to message you. If you punch in on time, do the work assigned to you clock out and go home. You get your guaranteed 8. Its managements job to make sure they work you enough so your not getting the guarantee pay.
They can see everything we do here also. They know how much work I have left and where I'm at.
It's your responsibility to notify your management team that you are going to punch out before 8 hours.

Sometimes they can be nice about it and say go home other times they will make you stick around until your 8 hours is up.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
They can see everything we do here also. They know how much work I have left and where I'm at.
It's your responsibility to notify your management team that you are going to punch out before 8 hours.

Sometimes they can be nice about it and say go home other times they will make you stick around until your 8 hours is up.
I understand what your saying. But management cannot change your timecard. Therefore it is their job to notify you if they dont want to pay the 8 hour guarantee.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Are you asking if they need anything else when you are done to get your 8?

Oh and SLOW DOWN! Lol.
For my first 7-8 years you got your guarantee you didn’t need to ask. Somewhere along the line that changed. Whatever doesn’t really matter to me. I’d take a 6-7 hour request every day if I could