8 hour guarentee

Poop Head

Judge me.
IMG_20190911_194113.jpg

Radio off and floor it?
Lol!
I've been at the pumps, many tines, grab board and there's a message for extra work. No. Back at building.

Unless they tell you before you get back you will need to be going back out.
I've never had them tell me to come back and go back out.

I've had messages come through on literally the last stop. So close!

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Now full days work... does that mean 8 hours or when you finished what you were sent out with?

If they send you out on a route knowing it's only a partial day, they will tell you they may have more work for you.

If they send you out on a route expecting it to be a full day, and you bust it up and get back an hour early, contract language applies

They have been telling all drivers that they must call the center after their last stop before they return to the building to akirt the contract language.

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
So sad how misinformed you all are. I hope you never run into me or someone like me that forces the union contract by every word. You'd never survive in operation. I'll remind you again, #1 center in the district. Every. Single. Day. 0 no scans and, 0 late airs, #1 in telematics, 0 accidents/injuries. Everyone was back today before 9.5 even with a late start today. So before you try to judge my management skills, numbers don't lie. I know the national probably better than @542thruNthru and he sleeps next to the contact book

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
So sad how misinformed you all are

Really?

Here, the Labor Manager had to set the Center Manager straight on the meaning of Article 19 Section 6.

Maybe I should send him your way to straighten you out.

I hope you never run into me or someone like me that forces the union contract by every word

I've probably heard that 15 times or more since I've been here.

So before you try to judge my management skills, numbers don't lie

They do when you make them up and fudge them.

El Correcto

god is dead
So sad how misinformed you all are. I hope you never run into me or someone like me that forces the union contract by every word. You'd never survive in operation. I'll remind you again, #1 center in the district. Every. Single. Day. 0 no scans and, 0 late airs, #1 in telematics, 0 accidents/injuries. Everyone was back today before 9.5 even with a late start today. So before you try to judge my management skills, numbers don't lie. I know the national probably better than @542thruNthru and he sleeps next to the contact book
If this is true you’ll be walked out in no time for your dishonesty.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Here, they do not send out partial routes.

That would still count as a man on road and totally screw up their numbers.

Every driver is sent out with at least an 8-hour dispatch.

If you can beat their numbers and bring it in under 8, they cannot send you back out.
The big thing here is the hour break. Most only take half an hour or so but the locals stance while allowing you to only take 25 minutes it says you have to take the full hour for your workday to be complete when it comes to not being sent back out