Yeah. My husband and I have an exciting sex life. Would you like me to go into detail 😂
tyqcJoNjNv0Fq.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I am a new hire... and found out I’m 32 weeks pregnant. I haven’t finished my month yet (I think I’m at day 22?). I was always told I couldn’t have kids, and before I took this job I had been in Alaska backpacking for three months straight. I started having stomach pains on the trip but I honestly thought it was bad water or game meat... but here I am!

Im physically capable of doing this job under normal circumstances. I’m a loader, and have been doing fine at work and haven’t really needed help at all except with our 600lb rollers (they hurt my abs, well baby right now lol). Yesterday was the first day I had to take a breather, but it was also like a 120 degrees in the trailer. My boss has been impressed with my work, and I’m always early and willing to help out others. He had me fill out paperwork to move to air sort before I knew I was pregnant, and I fully intend to keep working here for years if I can. I am however worried about being fired during my first 30 days if I tell them I’m pregnant... any advice? I
Quit. You are blessed with child.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Best post ever

lmfao
all I know is that I didn't get nothing for valentines day from my ol man so I signed up here to get some needed attention.

ive worked for ups for about 7 years part time and 10 years in feeder and I am a beech. a good lookin one too!!!!!!!!!!!

now give me some attention. I wanna make my ol man jealous. hes got his fat ass in front of the telly drinkin a beer and ignoring my advances.

whats wrong with florida? I use to spend winters down in ft Lauderdale or key west and would strip for gas money home in the spring.

I strip for a couple hours on a sunday at the Gentlemans Club in Reno.

I am smoking hot. I strip part time on sundays in reno.
And she calls this woman a bimbo. Lol.