I am a new hire... and found out I’m 32 weeks pregnant. I haven’t finished my month yet (I think I’m at day 22?). I was always told I couldn’t have kids, and before I took this job I had been in Alaska backpacking for three months straight. I started having stomach pains on the trip but I honestly thought it was bad water or game meat... but here I am!

Im physically capable of doing this job under normal circumstances. I’m a loader, and have been doing fine at work and haven’t really needed help at all except with our 600lb rollers (they hurt my abs, well baby right now lol). Yesterday was the first day I had to take a breather, but it was also like a 120 degrees in the trailer. My boss has been impressed with my work, and I’m always early and willing to help out others. He had me fill out paperwork to move to air sort before I knew I was pregnant, and I fully intend to keep working here for years if I can. I am however worried about being fired during my first 30 days if I tell them I’m pregnant... any advice? I

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I am a new hire... and found out I’m 32 weeks pregnant. I haven’t finished my month yet (I think I’m at day 22?). I was always told I couldn’t have kids, and before I took this job I had been in Alaska backpacking for three months straight. I started having stomach pains on the trip but I honestly thought it was bad water or game meat... but here I am!

Im physically capable of doing this job under normal circumstances. I’m a loader, and have been doing fine at work and haven’t really needed help at all except with our 600lb rollers (they hurt my abs, well baby right now lol). Yesterday was the first day I had to take a breather, but it was also like a 120 degrees in the trailer. My boss has been impressed with my work, and I’m always early and willing to help out others. He had me fill out paperwork to move to air sort before I knew I was pregnant, and I fully intend to keep working here for years if I can. I am however worried about being fired during my first 30 days if I tell them I’m pregnant... any advice? I
Keep your mouth shut until you are sure you made the 30. Seems pretty risky to do the job at 9 months though. I hope you’re young.

So you're saying you didn't notice you was 7 months pregnant when you started this job?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

So, you were back packing for 3 months in Alaska. does that make the dad a moose or a grizzly bear

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Absolutely tell them you are pregnant. They wouldn't dare try to fire you after that. Medical and sex discrimination.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I had been in Alaska backpacking for three months straight.
Is this you and the baby's father?
1628022991145.png

Fuzzy Brown

No job is worth risking your health or that of your baby.
UPS is a cold unfeeling company managed by ruthless, sadistic, backstabbing dirtbags who do not care about your best interests, only theirs.