804 Reformers did not endorse O'Brien @ TDU Convention

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Why do you think that will happen ?

They're still picking out new carpet and drapes at that point....

;)

Wishful thinking...🤔

Pretty sure the old guards kept the place well decorated.. maybe a new paint job to brighten up the place and replace some of those outdated wall hangings and pictures...also upgrade their tech department to get it up to par with the 21st century would be a plus...

Again wishful thinking...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Wishful thinking...🤔

Pretty sure the old guards kept the place well decorated.. maybe a new paint job to brighten up the place and replace some of those outdated wall hangings and pictures...also upgrade their tech department to get it up to par with the 21st century would be a plus...

Again wishful thinking...
True…is anyone even using Commodore 64’s anymore???

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Biden is president of the United States, is he responsible of what people say to others? Was there recourse in the local? Was Sean even running the local at the time? Last I remember, he was out of state while this transpired and a local officer stepped down. Why is the onus on the president instead of the people that were directly involved? People write their own story based upon their own bias.
Sounds like an excuse to me and a pour one at that
Where does the buck stop?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Sounds like an excuse to me and a pour one at that
Where does the buck stop?
It normally will stop with the convicted. Your parents shouldn’t be held accountable for your adult decisions. By your logic, technically it’s Hoffa’s fault. He was head of the union at the time. No? Or does it just always stop at Sean?