8years with the company I got fired for marijuana use

RMR46

I never did drugs at all. But you doing it on property you are screwed. And deserve it. On this case
. Too bad you didn't know that there was a contract clause where you have to go to the doctor and be tested. But UPS has enough problems we really don't need a pothead that's smoking on property. Amazon takes potheads

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I never did drugs at all. But you doing it on property you are screwed. And deserve it. On this case
. Too bad you didn't know that there was a contract clause where you have to go to the doctor and be tested. But UPS has enough problems we really don't need a pothead that's smoking on property. Amazon takes potheads
Hey...

Myodb.

My new loader does all kinds of drugs...

ALLLL KIIIIIIINDS...

You can see it on his face and in his eyes.

But...

He's a dam good loader.

I mean, I don't want him parking his junky personal vehicle next to my truck an all...

But dam is he a good loader.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
0B885FBF-1A8D-41D4-853B-B0B17CCE888B.jpeg

Yep no weed smokers at ups

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
The laws need to change. Pot is pusillanimous :censored2: (according to peers) Testing positive should be a combination of an oral plus performance test IE they are under the influence NOW not last weekend.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Again, in my location I’d estimate that 85% of the workers are smoking weed. Smell it in the parking lot, and I smell it in the security shack sometimes when walking behind people. Professional sports are relaxing their rules behind it. I think it’s time corporate America does the same..