8years with the company I got fired for marijuana use

A refusal is as bad as a positive. Are you a feeder driver?
I didn’t refuse anything tho.. I gave them two samples.. the clinic doesn’t even consider it a refusal.. the nurse was an idiot and they were questioning him the entire time as to why he poured out both my samples. I’m a pre-loader on the list to drive. It was my first test after taking leave of absence for rehab. I’m sober and gave them my urine 🤷🏼‍♀️

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
I didn’t refuse anything tho.. I gave them two samples.. the clinic doesn’t even consider it a refusal.. the nurse was an idiot and they were questioning him the entire time as to why he poured out both my samples. I’m a pre-loader on the list to drive. It was my first test after taking leave of absence for rehab. I’m sober and gave them my urine 🤷🏼‍♀️
Worst case scenario is you’ll have to wait 6 months b4 you sign another driving bid. Just make sure all the grass is out of ur system

542thruNthru

I’m getting a refusal to test but the difference is I did t refuse anything I gave them 2 samples. They poured out the first one and then only gave me 2 water bottles to drink and I drank them and tried to go a second time and gave it to them but they poured out that one also.. it wasn’t enough urine.. I tried but I didn’t have to go much.. then after 3 hours it came time to pick up my nephew & I had to leave! I didn’t refuse anything.. I go to panel soon I hope.. I’m sober and had no problems testing and tried to but they called it a refusal.. what do I do???
You left with out a viable sample. It's not good.
Worst case scenario is you’ll have to wait 6 months b4 you sign another driving bid. Just make sure all the grass is out of ur system.
No worst case scenario is he's terminated. He's coming back from rehab and they're testing him per the contract.
Don't take this the wrong way but people that are going to fail their test blaming it on not being able to pee all the time. Your samples were dumped because they were too diluted. You left and now there is no controlled test environment. You could have now done anything to make your urine clean. I understand that you needed to go get your nephew but you should have found someone else to pick him up.

I hope I'm wrong but I think you're screwed. Good luck.

You left with out a viable sample. It's not good.

No worst case scenario is he's terminated. He's coming back from rehab and they're testing him per the contract.

Don't take this the wrong way but people that are going to fail their test blaming it on not being able to pee all the time. Your samples were dumped because they were too diluted. You left and now there is no controlled test environment. You could have now done anything to make your urine clean. I understand that you needed to go get your nephew but you should have found someone else to pick him up.

I hope I'm wrong but I think you're screwed. Good luck.
My test weren’t diluted.. I’d have no reason to dilute them. I showed up I pee for them twice !! If I was worried bout anything I wouldn’t have shown up at all or stayed there 3 hours or gave a second test. Nothing else I can do.

542thruNthru

My test weren’t diluted.. I’d have no reason to dilute them. I showed up I pee for them twice !! If I was worried bout anything I wouldn’t have shown up at all or stayed there 3 hours or gave a second test. Nothing else I can do.
What was the reason for dumping them? You said lack of urine. That means you drank too much water and they were diluted. I'm not against you I'm just pointing out what the company will say and the union will be kind of handcuffed by the results.

What was the reason for dumping them? You said lack of urine. That means you drank too much water and they were diluted. I'm not against you I'm just pointing out what the company will say and the union will be kind of handcuffed by the results.
He poured the first one cuz it didn’t fill the second container to the top.. he could’ve at least kept that and put my other one together .. it would’ve been enough.. then the second one only filled one container. They only allowed me two water bottles.. this entire process took MUCH longer because the nurse kept having to ask other nurses for help which by the 3 hour I couldnt understand what more they wanted from me & no one else could pick up my nephew. I just should’ve stayed there until I produced enough. Smh im sober so it all wasn’t registering to me that it may seem like im lying or this and that..

542thruNthru

Thanks for all the advice.. I’m gonna stop posting now.. it’s up to the union. It’s fine .. I have to swallow this :censored2: decision I made.
I honestly wish you the best brother. I really do. The issue is leaving is pretty much a automatic termination. I wish you had a steward there like your rights allow. Problem is it sounds like it will be your word against the everyone else.

Like I said before. I wish you luck and I hope to hear from you after panel that you won!

Johney

He poured the first one cuz it didn’t fill the second container to the top.. he could’ve at least kept that and put my other one together .. it would’ve been enough.. then the second one only filled one container. They only allowed me two water bottles.. this entire process took MUCH longer because the nurse kept having to ask other nurses for help which by the 3 hour I couldnt understand what more they wanted from me & no one else could pick up my nephew. I just should’ve stayed there until I produced enough. Smh im sober so it all wasn’t registering to me that it may seem like im lying or this and that..
Coming from one who has had few UPS drug test's due to being a feeder driver. I'm pretty sure you have to fill the container to the top in one shot is so they can check the temperature accurately. The test jars have a temp strip on the side. To hot or to cold and they'll dump it suspecting foul play. I also don't believe you can dilute any drug test by drinking too much water. If drugs are in your system they'll show, maybe low levels but anything showing in a rehab test you're done. Christ when I got hit with a random for feeders 9 times outta 10 I had just taken a leak right before the test guy walked into the office. The poor dude was begging me to drink more water so I'd piss and he could get the hell out of there.

quad decade guy

Coming from one who has had few UPS drug test's due to being a feeder driver. I'm pretty sure you have to fill the container to the top in one shot is so they can check the temperature accurately. The test jars have a temp strip on the side. To hot or to cold and they'll dump it suspecting foul play. I also don't believe you can dilute any drug test by drinking too much water. If drugs are in your system they'll show, maybe low levels but anything showing in a rehab test you're done. Christ when I got hit with a random for feeders 9 times outta 10 I had just taken a leak right before the test guy walked into the office. The poor dude was begging me to drink more water so I'd piss and he could get the hell out of there.
My experiences also. I had 2 tests in one week. I usually pee'd right before entering the office for keys. Then hit with the test. Just the way it was.....miss my pull time because of this idiotic procedure....shrug.

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
I’ve been hearing stories lately about drivers not being allowed to drink “too much water” in order to avoid a diluted sample.

I’ve got a road job these days with slightly different hours and I’m not a phone guy so I’m out of the loop. In other words, I don’t follow up on these things but I heard it more than once