9/5 list Question (Yes, I searched)

PeasAndCarrots

So I won a bid on a route today after swinging for a couple years. The route is easy and it's possible to be done anywhere from 5:00-6:00 on an average day. The route is also smack dab in the middle of a few other driver's routes who consistantly need help either finishing, or getting their air in.

My question is, if I join they 9/5 list and all goes well, would I be safe from having to go help these other drivers for 3 days a week? Assuming helping them would put me over 9/5.

Cementups

Box Monkey
You will still have to help them, but you will certainly have more opportunities to file more 9.5 grievances and get paid more monies. File, file, file!!!

O

OLDMAN3

If they are also on the 9.5 list you may still be helping them. In any case get on the list, it can only help your chances to get off at a respectable hour. Getting on the list is not enough though. You need to follow up and file each and every time they violate the (3) 9.5 rule.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
In the new agreement, you have to have 4 years of full time driving and your own route before you can get on the 9.5 list. Do you have more than 4 years of full time driving??

If so, you can get on the list, and only subject to helping two nights out of 5 in one week.

TOS.

BrownTexas

In the new agreement, you have to have 4 years of full time driving and your own route before you can get on the 9.5 list. Do you have more than 4 years of full time driving??

If so, you can get on the list, and only subject to helping two nights out of 5 in one week.

TOS.
No you don't. Read some of the posts. We have said this many times.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So I won a bid on a route today after swinging for a couple years. The route is easy and it's possible to be done anywhere from 5:00-6:00 on an average day. The route is also smack dab in the middle of a few other driver's routes who consistantly need help either finishing, or getting their air in.

My question is, if I join they 9/5 list and all goes well, would I be safe from having to go help these other drivers for 3 days a week? Assuming helping them would put me over 9/5.
Being as how you're the low man chances are you'd still be sent to go help.

If you file enough 9.5 they may eventually end up sending someone else but you must be persistent.

barnyard

KTM rider
WTH difference does it make. You get on the 9.5 list, file if you are over 9.5 more than 3 days a week. Seems pretty obvious.