UPS travel.

rebelsss

With the new diad, I can scratch the top 20 seniority's routes on the first try if I wanted to. I've gone to help 7 other centers hundreds of times and never failed to finish the route or needed help, in fact I have been called to help other drivers, which sucks for me.
So is it too far-fetched that one day we can help other centers across the country? Like a driver exchange, example another driver is willing to trade places for a week. I would cover all my expenses. Just love the change, I really enjoy going to other centers. Hell, fly with whatever cities our planes travel(next day air) perhaps.

Last edited:

Brownwind

With the new diad, I can scratch the top 20 seniority's routes on the first try if I wanted to. I've gone to help 7 other centers hundreds of times and never failed to finish the route or needed help, in fact I have been called to help other drivers, which sucks for me.
So is it too far-fetched that one day we can help other centers across the country? Like a driver exchange, example another driver is willing to trade places for a week. I would cover all my expenses. Just love the change, I really enjoy going to other centers. Hell, fly with whatever cities our planes travel(next day air) perhaps.
It’s a good thought but not sure if it’s a good idea. Some newbies had bad experiences once they got on the other side of the pass with no cell service. The gulch’s are not always friendly and the weather changes daily. Remember when you’re sixty miles from the center it’s great not being bothered but when things go bad it isn’t pretty.

df5ce18c42eab259ae136f3bef79fa1d.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Do you get paid extra for all this?

You should teach @Jkloc420 how to load...

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I’m in the new Buford center, you’re welcome to run my route any day of the week.

rod

Retired 22 years
He would die if he ran my old route. My god--we didn't even have back-up cameras and had to use a physical key to start the damn truck.