UPS travel.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
upload_2018-7-20_10-35-15.png

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
With the new diad, I can scratch the top 20 seniority's routes on the first try if I wanted to. I've gone to help 7 other centers hundreds of times and never failed to finish the route or needed help, in fact I have been called to help other drivers, which sucks for me.
So is it too far-fetched that one day we can help other centers across the country? Like a driver exchange, example another driver is willing to trade places for a week. I would cover all my expenses. Just love the change, I really enjoy going to other centers. Hell, fly with whatever cities our planes travel(next day air) perhaps.
Cwf15NP2Eiot.gif

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
The real winner is the new pants' side pocket. I am also known to slide the diad into my back pocket. Lots of routes are light and easy right now, I think OP is mistaking causality here. Most of us just want a scan tool that does not slow down and crash while collecting illegible signatures in the rain.

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
With the new diad, I can scratch the top 20 seniority's routes on the first try if I wanted to. I've gone to help 7 other centers hundreds of times and never failed to finish the route or needed help, in fact I have been called to help other drivers, which sucks for me.
So is it too far-fetched that one day we can help other centers across the country? Like a driver exchange, example another driver is willing to trade places for a week. I would cover all my expenses. Just love the change, I really enjoy going to other centers. Hell, fly with whatever cities our planes travel(next day air) perhaps.
Since nobody else is going to tell you I will.

You will never be a RPCD

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
Couple of thoughts for the OP. Why would you pay your own way to help another center? If you need more variety in your work find another profession. If you are bragging about being able to, "if you wanted to", scratch 20 routes of drivers senior to you and you brag about going and helping other centers then why the statement about how helping other drivers "sucks for you"? It's still too early in spring for all the hot air you're blowin'.

Couple of thoughts for the OP. Why would you pay your own way to help another center? If you need more variety in your work find another profession. If you are bragging about being able to, "if you wanted to", scratch 20 routes of drivers senior to you and you brag about going and helping other centers then why the statement about how helping other drivers "sucks for you"? It's still too early in spring for all the hot air you're blowin'.
By his own admission, he also comes in an hour early to sort his truck...🤷🏻‍♂️