9.5 violator Rewards

brownieworker

Our center has recently been rewarding 9.5 grievance workers with a gift card if they don't go over their dispatch. Has anyone's other center been doing this. Our daily messages I reply with smart replies for people that come under get more work for their reward. The ones that want to say I'm a runner I am not. Some people have a good work ethic and work hard... feel like :censored2: if I don't try to do my best safely and efficiently. I'm fed up with bull:censored2:. I get it . Some people want to go slow get paid dough but some people bust their ass off bc its in their blood. Where does the middle come I'm to play? Getting coded 05 bc I do a 8.5 hr dispatch in 7.5.. I still did 8.5 hrs of work and they want to give you more???? Someone different same route.. 8.5 hr day turned into 11... they get overtime and file a grievance... :censored2: needs to change or else ups is going to turn into a bunch of pusillanimous that have no desire or incentive to work. I'm done... put in my time. Venting prob to the wrong people but I know I'm not the only one fed up with the bull:censored2:.. yes I'm replaceable and I can flip burgers for half your wage

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Free gift cards I would be shooting those back out at my preloader lol I don't care how I got them.
They could give me a gift card for anything they'd like, they wont give me a gift card for anything they'd like. The time I work is entirely out of my control

I'd take penalty pay
5qII4FPBe5aqQ.gif

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
It's always funny when they gave away trinkets,gift cards and low value items as a reward for drivers who killed themselves and came in two or three hours under

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Our center has recently been rewarding 9.5 grievance workers with a gift card if they don't go over their dispatch. Has anyone's other center been doing this. Our daily messages I reply with smart replies for people that come under get more work for their reward. The ones that want to say I'm a runner I am not. Some people have a good work ethic and work hard... feel like :censored2: if I don't try to do my best safely and efficiently. I'm fed up with bull:censored2:. I get it . Some people want to go slow get paid dough but some people bust their ass off bc its in their blood. Where does the middle come I'm to play? Getting coded 05 bc I do a 8.5 hr dispatch in 7.5.. I still did 8.5 hrs of work and they want to give you more???? Someone different same route.. 8.5 hr day turned into 11... they get overtime and file a grievance... :censored2: needs to change or else ups is going to turn into a bunch of pusillanimous that have no desire or incentive to work. I'm done... put in my time. Venting prob to the wrong people but I know I'm not the only one fed up with the bull:censored2:.. yes I'm replaceable and I can flip burgers for half your wage
LOL
Hol up cowboy why not just slowdown a step and quit being a runner gunner you can see that all it does it get you more work

brownieworker

I've met some old timers that are the same as me... bunch of pootang that call themselves men...no I won't slow down to satisfy people that go slow to complain about people that work hard

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It's always funny when they gave away trinkets,gift cards and low value items as a reward for drivers who killed themselves and came in two or three hours under
One Christmas anybody that did 300 stops in one day got a hat that said “Top Gun” on it. There were a half dozen or so that fell for it

brownieworker

20 years in I'm not new... I refused doing any extra work than what's given to me for the day... I'll help people that are complete :censored2:ed.. truck breaks down... but playing games with this 05 crap sending extra work is bull:censored2:.... if I get fired I'll come back but I'm not doing any more for this company that is glorifying underachievers

vvv

My friend, when I get a 6.5 hour dispatch and take 9.5+ to do it I am simply "TURNING WATER INTO WINE" the way I've always done. PRAY you never have a route next to mine.

Thebrownblob

20 years in I'm not new... I refused doing any extra work than what's given to me for the day... I'll help people that are complete :censored2:ed.. truck breaks down... but playing games with this 05 crap sending extra work is bull:censored2:.... if I get fired I'll come back but I'm not doing any more for this company that is glorifying underachievers
You’ve been here 20 years and you think you’ll come back for continually refusing to work as directed? OK it’s been good knowing you.