9.5 violator Rewards

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
20 years in I'm not new... I refused doing any extra work than what's given to me for the day... I'll help people that are complete :censored2:ed.. truck breaks down... but playing games with this 05 crap sending extra work is bull:censored2:.... if I get fired I'll come back but I'm not doing any more for this company that is glorifying underachievers
0BC41A3D-0472-49DC-90B5-DBD5276F4296.gif

Thebrownblob

Our center has recently been rewarding 9.5 grievance workers with a gift card if they don't go over their dispatch. Has anyone's other center been doing this. Our daily messages I reply with smart replies for people that come under get more work for their reward. The ones that want to say I'm a runner I am not. Some people have a good work ethic and work hard... feel like :censored2: if I don't try to do my best safely and efficiently. I'm fed up with bull:censored2:. I get it . Some people want to go slow get paid dough but some people bust their ass off bc its in their blood. Where does the middle come I'm to play? Getting coded 05 bc I do a 8.5 hr dispatch in 7.5.. I still did 8.5 hrs of work and they want to give you more???? Someone different same route.. 8.5 hr day turned into 11... they get overtime and file a grievance... :censored2: needs to change or else ups is going to turn into a bunch of pusillanimous that have no desire or incentive to work. I'm done... put in my time. Venting prob to the wrong people but I know I'm not the only one fed up with the bull:censored2:.. yes I'm replaceable and I can flip burgers for half your wage
While this post was a little difficult to understand I think I’m reading that you don’t like it when other union members use the contractual right to file when they work over 9.5?

1674612787776.gif

brownieworker

Ugh I get it 9.5 lists.. *hit I'm on it. But there are many people that abuse it... so people that have been fired 3 times for stealing time.. or getting in tier 3 crashes are protected and get their jobs back? But people that refuse to be over worked because they do their job fast and efficiently get :censored2: canned because they refuse more work lol ok

Thebrownblob

Ugh I get it 9.5 lists.. *hit I'm on it. But there are many people that abuse it... so people that have been fired 3 times for stealing time.. or getting in tier 3 crashes are protected and get their jobs back? But people that refuse to be over worked because they do their job fast and efficiently get :censored2: canned because they refuse more work lol ok
Well, I don’t know the case you are referring to. But rest assured both sides Agree to it, But if you continually refuse to work as directed yourself in a pretty difficult situation.

brownieworker

Well, I don’t know the case you are referring to. But rest assured both sides. Agree to it, But if you continually refuse to work as directed yourself in a pretty difficult situation.
Why though? I'm being sincere about not being knowledgeable about the contract.. but what is the fine line about refusing to work as directed? When does it become a harassment issue?

Thebrownblob

Why though? I'm being sincere about not being knowledgeable about the contract.. but what is the fine line about refusing to work as directed? When does it become a harassment issue?
If I was representing you, I would tell you work first file later. It may, in fact be harassment. But you decided to just clock out and go home would be a Very poor choice. It would be smarter for you to get your name on the 95 list. That way you can tell them. I am on the 95 list I do not want extra work.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Mostly runner gunners

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

You grieving it and getting paid?