9/5

Orion’s DAd

a couple of things, same as our old language, but 22.4 implementation means your list may be automatic based on whether or not someone is working as a 22.4.
I have two years seniority and my own bid route am I qualified for the list couple drivers here at my building are telling me that I’m not the language in the contract makes no sense as the last thing it lists says 4 years of seniority

turq

I don't care about being on it..... EXCEPT if they start messing with my route and sending me to do other peoples cra*. If it's my stuff, I don't care put 300 stops on me, whatever.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I have two years seniority and my own bid route am I qualified for the list couple drivers here at my building are telling me that I’m not the language in the contract makes no sense as the last thing it lists says 4 years of seniority
It's either/or. If you went over 9.5 on 3 of the 5 days while A)On a bid route or B)on a week-long vacation cover route or C)with 4 years seniority then you can sign the list.
So in your case, you qualify the very first week you go over 9/5 on 3 of the 5 days on your own bid route.
The fastest way to get on the 9.5 list from the get-go is to bid a junk vacation route.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!

What does the word, "or" mean to you just before the, "says 4 years of seniority?"

Rack em

Made the Podium
What does the word, "or" mean to you just before the, "says 4 years of seniority?"
That is the last way to qualify so it's just proper grammar to use the word or. For example....The Ups driver had to choose route 1, 2, OR 3 that day.