9five and 30 minutes lunch.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
I love my hour lunch. What’s the point of 30 min. Might as well not take it.
In our building, that would just guarantee a 30 min later start time. BTW I work with a bunch of idiots who would vote it in if offered. Then they would have to figure out how to keep their overallowed down some other way so the big mean boss man doesn't turn them over his knee.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
It's 1/2 hour or 1 hour here but thankfully we've been allowed the choice to simply take any amount of time for lunch in-between.
For whatever reason it also seems plenty of people combine their breaks into a singular 25-minute break and this is also allowed.

Siveriano

Here is by individual like IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U said the sooner i get off browns the better for me, get to enjoy more of my day and such.
Also they extended the meal window to 330PM kinda wanna see the excuse now for late savers.( Im a pro Union and if i have to stop at noon to deliver just savers so be it, i just dont get why drivers keep running then working on lunch to make those savers.)
upload_2019-7-6_16-0-54.png

542thruNthru

Here is by individual like IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U said the sooner i get off browns the better for me, get to enjoy more of my day and such.
Also they extended the meal window to 330PM kinda wanna see the excuse now for late savers.( Im a pro Union and if i have to stop at noon to deliver just savers so be it, i just dont get why drivers keep running then working on lunch to make those savers.)
View attachment 254690

We're a 30 min lunch here also.

Heavy Package

What a joke. We are supposed to be the "elite" and "most professional" delivery company. Running around like chickens with a 30-min lunch and pissing in bottles. Voting in a 30-min lunch. Does anyone in this job realize how much time managers waste going to meetings and going to lunch? And yet UPS can fire you for "stealing time" while we sweat our asses off and pee in a bottle.

The contract should have the DIAD shut down for a full hour and mandate that we take our lunch like normal people somewhere between 12-2pm. If routes need to be adjusted then that's on UPS.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
And here my center doesn't even enforce our 1 hour lunch at all. They don't care when or if you even take it. I learned that very quickly. Take your full lunch and watch 10-15 stops magically disappear. I still don't understand why the really young guys run around in the heat and then donate an hour of it to a company that couldn't care less if they dehydrate and drop dead on road.

35years

Gravy route
Here it is 20 paid and 40 unpaid by contract.
But they asked us to sign up (with the locals permisission) for 40 or 10 minutes of unpaid...We wouldn't have to take all 40.

Boss asked me "40 or 10 minute?"
I told him 40 minutes if i have a heavy dispatch that day, 10 if a light dispatch.

Now i just take my 20 paid and 0-40 unpaid depending on the day.

Stops have been under control for years because I filed many 9.5s and won.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
I was the only one who filled the from to opt in into the 30 minutes lunch, now i see drivers crying because I go home by 6pm almost every day.

Some times with i go for my run i even see the drivers driving back to the building as i live close by, i just wave at them and point at my watch.

Tbh is kinda of sad because i tried to get everyone on it but the most common answer was " for what? so they can give me 30 minutes more of work" because they are afraid to file regarding 9five.

Huh?

IworkWhatdoUdo??

20, 30 or 60 min lunch, doesn't friggin matter. My right, I'll take exactly the length of lunch I want. As long as I don't violate the 14hr rule, i'm happy. For those morons talking about stealing time??? What time, you get paid for the time worked. Prove me wrong