A bitch on my route is causing serious jealousy issues at home...

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
And she is also on Brown Cafe!

jealous.jpg

I've got a lot of bitches like that on my route who cause major grief when I get home to eve. Zoe and Luna are all over me every day. I also got one who swings the other way ( Ringo ) who my woman at home isn't to happy about either.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Its a good thing that dogs dont get jealous in the same way that humans do.

Every day when I get home, both of my dogs spend several minutes "interrogating" me by sniffing my boots, my legs, the sleeves of my jacket, and anything else that carries the scent of the animals that I have encountered on my route. Once they are done giving me the 3rd degree, all is well again and they love me as much as ever.

If, on the other hand, I was as affectionate towards the women on my route as I am towards the dogs, my wife would probably shoot me!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Every day when I get home, both of my dogs spend several minutes "interrogating" me by sniffing my boots, my legs, the sleeves of my jacket, and anything else that carries the scent of the animals that I have encountered on my route.

My dogs actually call that 'whoring around' with other dogs, and do hold a grudge.:happy2:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Its a good thing that dogs dont get jealous in the same way that humans do.

Every day when I get home, both of my dogs spend several minutes "interrogating" me by sniffing my boots, my legs, the sleeves of my jacket, and anything else that carries the scent of the animals that I have encountered on my route. Once they are done giving me the 3rd degree, all is well again and they love me as much as ever.

If, on the other hand, I was as affectionate towards the women on my route as I am towards the dogs, my wife would probably shoot me!

You understand very well.

Try this test as well. Lock your wife and your dog in the trunk of your car for an hour and then open it up.
The dog will be happy to see you.
The wife ...

barnyard

KTM rider
I heart Basset Hounds.

We have had several and put down the oldest over a year ago. Now we have 3 dachshunds. I really miss having a big ole lump of a dog. Our bassets were always, "where ever I am, that is the perfect place to be' kind of dogs. Dachshunds are kind of, "I might be here now, but I know that over there would be better."

Katie doing a stoppie

325429583_2B5xm-M.jpg
325429583_2B5xm-M.jpg

barnyard

KTM rider
Katie was actually our 2nd Katie. She looked like 1st Katie's twin and her name was Sadie when we got her, so a name change was easy.

My youngest daughter was in 1st grade at the time and I was a wedding photographer. 1 of our clients had Katie and was looking to get rid of her. They brought her by one evening when just me and my daughter were home. The owner said that she had talked to my wife and she said we would take her. That seemed odd, my wife and I would have talked about that. I asked my daughter and she said that she remembered my wife talking about adopting Katie.

Whatever. I love bassets and she found a home.

10 years later, we were going through some old grade school papers and found a journal that the youngest wrote when she was in 2nd grade. She wrote how Katie came to our house and how she lied about taking her because she knew if she lied, we would keep her. It was hilarious because my wife and I had had countless conversations about how we never talked about that decision.

Now I got something in my eye.......

326645552_2HnBv-M.jpg
326645552_2HnBv-M.jpg

menotyou

bella amicizia
Poochies are gifts from God to be cherished. Sorry, fj. I think this belongs here.

There is sorrow enough in the natural way
From men and women to fill our day;
But when we are certain of sorrow in store
Why do we always arrange for more?
Brothers and sisters I bid you beware
Of giving your heart to a dog to tear.
Rudyard Kipling

menotyou

bella amicizia
For Barnyard:

The Dachshund's affectionate
He wants to wed with you: